3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pandorum88 11.05.22 10:47 pm

Bug using WW! Help. (Diablo 2)

I play as a beaver, I use any spell, it normally hits mobs. I use WW, I don’t hit mobs at all, mana is not spent when using it, but they attack me. What the heck??? It's impossible to play. Tell me, who faced and what to do about it?
20 Comments
Sort by:
k
kewelldkny 11.05.22

I don't want more innovations =( admin stop

c
cat-stargazer 11.05.22

pandorum88
Most likely you are not using the cc skill correctly. Nada is not directed at the mob, but for it, so that the barb scrolls as if through it. Another tip, google three centuries how it is done, and look on YouTube how bb barbom pvp and pvm play, you can figure it out .

kewelldkny
you will all suffer :)))))
Forgive me softly :)))

Z
ZakarumFoot 11.05.22

pandorum88
Swinged skill 1 time?

B
BorisRazor 11.05.22

ZakarumFoot
2 times

p
pandorum88 11.05.22

kot-stargazer
Thanks for the advice, I've been playing d2 for 10 years already, I've been playing it all my life, everything has always been normal. Including last season. How to use sang, I understand. Here is another matter. I repeat once again that when using the skill, mana is not wasted, and the mobs attack me. In the game, some barb asked me if he had the same crap when using WW ... I answered him that it was a ping, but it turned out that I had the same crap ...

R
RainInTheNight 11.05.22

What a horror!

p
passed 11.05.22

This is ping. Or crap.

O
Onaga1988 11.05.22

Are you always such a "clown"?

p
passed 11.05.22

Onaga1988
There are no clowns in the pg. ©

g
g_n 11.05.22

How much mana does the character have in total?

r
root_toor 11.05.22

pandorum88
he has the same
shit I went to the nonladder to check: it spins perfectly.
An interesting observation: 1) someone else is playing there; 2) how strong is he, not like a new paladin in spirit

[
[_JENKA_] 11.05.22

pandorum88
pg such pg

p
pandorum88 11.05.22

g_n
Mana: 83. Under BP 153. Turns out it's about mana! I tested... You start using WW it hits when the mana is almost over (enough for 1 WW) it stops hitting and just spins into an empty one, as if just running through the mobs) It turns out that it shows that there is enough mana to use the skill, but in fact In fact, it ended) These are the cases. And if you drink cans of mana, it spins the norm ... Tin, the first time this))) Only one dick is inconvenient to play. You look, there is enough mana to use the skill, you click through the crowd, but no damage is done to them, but you are shaved off))
PS: Question to the admin. Is it all about displaying mana? Really fix?

Q
QLinkee 11.05.22

The patch notes for 1.13 say that the mana cost of cc has been reduced by 50%. On pg, apparently not.

Z
ZakarumFoot 11.05.22

QLinkee
Downgraded, I answer, brad. Eee

Z
Zigzag-V 11.05.22

It is strange that mana is not spent.

Z
ZakarumFoot 11.05.22

Zigzag-V 10
minutes ago
It's strange that
mana is not spent
well, you and the back of your head.

Q
QLinkee 11.05.22

Zigzag-V
Should I? The skill is not used, it turns out.

g
g_n 11.05.22

Mana requirements for this skill on the client version 1.13 are displayed incorrectly (underestimated). For correct display, you can install this patch.

p
pandorum88 11.05.22

g_n
I downloaded the patch, it helped, the topic can be deleted, thanks!