3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grevon 11.05.22 10:47 pm

Breaker for what it is (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What is this knife switch for and what does it open?

11 Comments
Sort by:
D
DJ In Kohma 11.05.22

either the quest will be about a cursed house, or there, like a "deity" lives below)) I don’t remember exactly.
Although I could be wrong, I generally try to be everywhere in this game.

M
Mavladiy1988 11.05.22

Grevon
is not for anything, when you pull it, it seems like a solar eclipse)

W
W0LVER1NE5700 11.05.22

Grevon
Quest there, called "Cheese and dark forces"

9IrdiS9 11.05.22

yes, he probably just survived when he came for this Arzamas :-) he does not affect anything, but the quest is interesting, it stank terribly of cheese))

M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

cool quest

a
anti_Alien 11.05.22

Deity elsewhere. There is a recipe for armor in the basement on the left, there is also a quest about a kind of laboratory, the entrance is on the other side, and you exit just near this switch.

S
Solidar 11.05.22

I also didn’t understand why the knife switch, the quest associated with the portal and cheese has nothing to do with the lever. He touched it here and there, did not notice anything.

A
Angelus 11.05.22

in this task you can still get a chic steel sword) it is even better than a scrap sword)

9IrdiS9 11.05.22

I mainly use witcher's swords from sets, at the beginning which ones I found better, I set them, and now only from a set))) they can not be compared with anything)))

A
Angelus 11.05.22

I also like swords from witcher sets, but I liked the sword from this quest and the silver sword that you get by the end of the game more) it’s a pity that they give it so late (

G
Grevon 11.05.22

W0LVER1NE5700 Completed the
quest, but I still didn’t understand about the knife switch ((