3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jsilverst 11.05.22 10:47 pm

How to get the quest for Radovid (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I went through the whole game and missed the quest for Radovid. I thought it would be given automatically during the game.
Who gives it?
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Igorevich 11.05.22

If anything, then do Spoilers
and write it in the topic

M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

jsilverst
Let me guess, you broke Dykstra's leg when you took Filip, that's why there is no quest, if you talked to him and didn't break his know, then he would kindly invite you to pass the quest to kill Radovid

M
MaXuS_Who 11.05.22

jsilverst
Longer to be, so you messed up somewhere, most likely had a fight with Dijkstra

M
MaXuS_Who 11.05.22

jsilverst
Longer to be, so you messed up somewhere, most likely had a fight with Dijkstra

D
Darzamat 11.05.22

How to get money for a new video card.

M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

Darzamat donate
organs

S
Scorponozhek 11.05.22

MudrichenkoO
How to find new organs? (liver)
There is a video card, pulling the witcher on the beyond ...

L
Lexx77 11.05.22

Scorponozhek
There is a liver, it pulls everything to the extreme ... expensive ...)))

D
DJ In Kohma 11.05.22

MudrichenkO
Actually, according to the book, he breaks Dijkstra's leg, so that's not the problem). The author just missed something.

M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

DJ In Kohma
He breaks his other leg actually, he can talk to him or he can break his other leg

j
jsilverst 11.05.22

Yes, I broke my leg, mind you.

a
alexzet3 11.05.22

it seems that during the last conversation,
when you pick up Philip ,
you need to say something about the plans of the Nilfgardians (in the branch),
I also missed ... (
replay

D
DJ In Kohma 11.05.22

MudrichenkO
ahhh, well, I didn’t know))) I will pass the second time, I’ll definitely break it))) Thank you)

E
Ellinka 11.05.22

MudrichenkO
At the first meeting in The Witcher 3, Dijkstra blamed me for a broken leg, but that didn't stop me. He gives the quest for Radovid after completing the quest for Triss about escaping from Novigrad ("Now or never"), before that I found him the key to the safe with the treasury. Dijkstra drew himself, no special efforts were made to get the quest for Radovid.

M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

Ellinka
You generally understand what I'm talking about: YOU CAN BREAK HIS SECOND LEG AND YOU CAN TALK AND TAKE THE QUEST

After the mission of Triss, he gives the initial quest, helping Tauler, the shoemaker, and towards the end of the game, when you catch Philip in his baths, after you caught her, you can break his other leg or listen and he will tell you that the time has come

7 looks 11.05.22

This quest actually came to me after I released Margarita from prison, in the "Great Escape" subquest from the "Last Preparations" quest. After that, a dialogue took place in Dandelion's brothel that Philippa needs to be found and she is disguised as an owl by Dijkstra.