3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tolliken 11.05.22 10:47 pm

Still experience issues? (1.05) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, such a situation, I went through the starting location, and cleared the map a bit and completed the quests, at the time of the transition to the next location I have level 3 and a half - is this normal at all? I read that there were problems with experience, but in earlier versions. And here I have the same devilry going on with quests for 25 experience. That is, I wonder if this is a normal situation, or if I have some unique problems?
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 11.05.22

tolliken
This is normal, some quests had problems with experience, they did not give experience at all and there were problems with gray quests (low-level ones) for which they now give 5 experience, which basically does not give anything. And the fact that you are level 3.5 at the exit from the white garden is normal, although I left there at level 4 already in the Temer set, I can advise the quest system so as not to lose experience, but such a system will take a lot of time, if anything, write )

i
ilya1iz2 11.05.22

Bupycop
By the way, there is still a problem with 5 experience for a gray quest =

g
givemethedust 11.05.22

I was lvl 4 on version 1.02 when I left the White Garden. And then, the nest and the grass I found myself. Therefore, he missed the hunter and the herbalist, only the potion was given by the patient at the herbalist.

T
Turelion 11.05.22

I don't know, I passed level 5)))

B
Bupycop 11.05.22

Ilya11
so this is not a problem, the developers believe that this is enough))

s
saa0891 11.05.22

It seems to me that something is also wrong with my experience, now at the third location - Velen, I have already discovered almost everything and completed almost all the quests, there are only a few pieces left, the rest of the quests are 23-33 levels (while even passing them and taking out high-level monsters they give very little experience, which is even more surprising), despite the fact that I have level 16, it looks rather strange, I don’t know, maybe they will give more experience further.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.05.22

For "gray" tasks give 5 experience. So yes.

R
RGC 11.05.22

Yes, the problem remains. Experience still gives too much

M
Metalist1925 11.05.22

You can partially solve the problem by blowing up the nests of monsters. A fat enemy climbs out there, for his destruction they give 100 experience. I play on 'pain and suffering'

O
Old_Nick 11.05.22

Bupycop: "developers think that this is enough))"
The system is, to say the least, controversial.
It is clear that she encourages the player to spit on the "gray" quests and go through them in the next game. Because There are no "generator" quests in the game, it is understood that the player himself needs to divide - "these today, and these next time"
But firstly: there is a need for tedious "management" of quests. "I've already gone through this, but that one will now turn gray. I'm giving up everything - I'm running to do it"
Secondly: "boring players" suffer;). Those who love to explore everything, get to know all the Persians, climb into any corner (I'm talking about myself, if someone didn't understand ;) )
In short - IMHO, but the developers themselves are pushing to put the mod on the "normal" experience for all quests. But in this case, the GG (with a "slow" style of play ";) ) by the middle of the passage of Skellige reaches level 30+
And the whole balance goes "to the dogs"

B
Bupycop 11.05.22

Old_Nick
If you're a "nerd" then it seems to me that you won't care if you get experience for the quest or not, the main thing is to look at the quest itself. If not experience, at least gold would be given, so I think gray quests are not a problem.

z
zzt 11.05.22

Is there any official info about gray quests? In some sources I read that this is a bug, in others that it is so conceived. Will it be corrected?

z
zzt 11.05.22

It seems like on the off.forum they write that this is not a glitch: there is little experience for gray quests. Even for plot

P
Portmen 11.05.22

yes, this patch of problems brought more than fixes, FPS sags, and they give little experience for quests