3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raykor 11.05.22 10:47 pm

Logitech G910 gaming keyboard, opinions

Recently, in my opinion, the most interesting of the Logitech G910 gaming keyboards came out, I’m thinking of buying it myself, do you think it’s worth its price, it’s advisable to argue the answers
95 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brokink 11.05.22

given the functionality and innovations with connecting the phone, it is definitely worth the money. there are analogues, but much more expensive

k
karuzzzz 11.05.22

For the sake of interest, I rummaged through the net in search of reviews on this clave, I found something, of course, a curious device

R
Raykor 11.05.22

brokink, To be honest, I did not find worthy analogues of this Logitech G910 gaming keyboard, send me its analogue for the sake of interest!

e
evgeniy.aleynikov.9 11.05.22

of course, how much money do they ask for such a multi-colored toy? And then on Yamarket it is not yet in the catalog ...

R
Raykor 11.05.22

well, somewhere around 9000 rubles, I think they will ask for it, but in principle for such a cool gaming keyboard it's inexpensive!

K
KingNarik 11.05.22

I would have preferred the Corsair K70 RGB or K95 RGB, with the time-honored Cherry MX fingers and a nice clean design (trump-stump doesn't count, huh). Orion Spark uses Romer-G switches of Logitech's own design, which are not clear what, they still need to be felt. Unless, of course, there is an opportunity to feel and like it ... Well, it looks very parroting, although it's a matter of taste.
And then there is Razer Chroma, an ugly piece of a keyboard, but since you have to choose, then look at it too)
As for the price. Well, it certainly is worth the cost. This is not the idiotic Cyborg STRIKE 7, which, figuratively speaking, cannot even drive for the price of an airplane. The G910 is a very solid keyboard at a very reasonable price.

m
maxzeva 11.05.22

By the way, a well-balanced answer. Klava seems to be good, but everyone will be wary of watching until they themselves feel and appreciate

e
evgeniy.aleynikov.9 11.05.22

I won’t risk it yet, unknown buttons are bothering me, I’ll wait until a couple of people from our gamers buy it and file reviews

B
Brokink 11.05.22

Personally, after looking at the review above, I only got more fired up with the fact that I would take such a Claudia) I don’t understand your doubts

S
Stanislau Ishchanka 11.05.22

I read that information about the game will be displayed on the screen of a mobile device connected to the Logitech G910. Question: Are there any games that support this feature?

R
Raykor 11.05.22

Yes, I think that all games should be supported there, well, at least it says how much FPS you have now and what kind of ping, which is important when playing online!

w
wonder1 11.05.22

A very clear keyboard, well, at least at first glance, and a top-end office. It remains to wait for the release and look at a suitable reviewer from trusted bloggers.

R
Raykor 11.05.22

Well, there are a lot of reviewers on this keyboard, but it's still better to buy this keyboard from Logitech yourself and maybe even write your own review;)

B
BaLo 11.05.22

Stanislau Ishchanka
There the essence is in the application, it determines the state of the system and gives out information.
The keyboard is just a cannon of course))) both in design and in functionality, it has no equal, in my opinion, it’s only interesting what the price tag will be. Maybe someone already knows something?

k
karuzzzz 11.05.22

KingNarik
Logitech seems to be very proud of candles of their own production and claims that they will be an order of magnitude better than Cherry.

B
Brokink 11.05.22

BaLo
180ye promise a price tag, but + delivery, etc., in general, 200-220 will be, it seems to me

S

brokink, you mean, if you order from behind a hillock? By the way, when will they be delivered to us?

B
Brokink 11.05.22

yes, he was talking about a hillock, but we already have it. I was wrong, as it was 180, it remains so. praise seller)

S

oh, so great. I was just afraid that I would order from afar, overpay for delivery, and when they bring it and we will have one for a lower price)

B
Bakuman 11.05.22

karuzzzz
An order of magnitude better than which Cherry, otherwise it’s somehow not clear what we are talking about and what kind of switches Oo