3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sashkaaa100 11.05.22 10:47 pm

Help please, the toy is cool, but... (Pillars of Eternity)

I don’t know what version I have, so I’ll describe the “symptoms”:
Silant Lees, Redrik’s fortress, Madmr’s bridge, Ansloyt’s compass and everything in between are open
But I can’t get into the gilded valley
It seems to load, but then it crashes from the game - this is the first
PS I still have a quest with the delivery of cargo to the forge hanging, it remains only to bring it in, but even so it doesn’t enter
Second: I can’t cross the river, because the Madmr bridge is broken and no matter how much I looked for detours, I didn’t find
Explain what’s going on The
screen is attached, maybe it will make it clear what's going on

29 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yushimitsy 11.05.22

First. What does it mean it doesn't come in? Can't you go to the forge in the valley?
Second. The entrance to the city is on the other side on the second bridge, in order to get there you need to complete the plot in the valley and then the fortress will open through the black meadow. But as I see the plot, you didn’t go through the valley.

E
Emris_UA 11.05.22

Sashkaaa100
First - you need to know exactly the version of the game !!!
You need it on a PC (you don’t have what you play in your personal data - fill it out if it doesn’t make it difficult for you) - on the desktop, right-click on the game shortcut Properties File Location - the game shortcut will open in the game folder !!!
Hovering the mouse over the label will be a full description of the game name and version !!!
You need to know exactly which version - to know if the game has the right patches !!!
I just started playing myself and haven't gone far like you - I can only advise with the version of the game !!!
If you already have a solution with your problems in the game - look on the game forum yourself (the answer can be on any link for various questions about the game) - good luck to you !!!

S
Sashkaaa100 11.05.22

revived hitler
That or not that?

S
Sashkaaa100 11.05.22

Yushimitsy
At the expense of crossing the river, I understood, but now I can’t enter the valley at all.
If I enter, it loads, and then

Y
Yushimitsy 11.05.22

Sashkaaa100
I have the same version from gog. The value of the problem in your computer. It never crashed for me. What system do you have?

E
Emris_UA 11.05.22

Sashkaaa100
That is the version of the game (File version) !!!
Now you need to watch all the Russian Patches for the game - and check with your version !!!
I have the same version and so far there have been no problems !!!
I have Windows 7 SP 1 - no problems with the game!!!

S
Sashkaaa100 11.05.22

Yushimitsy
Hitler revived
I also have a seven

Y
Yushimitsy 11.05.22

Sashkaaa100
64 or 32?*

E
Emris_UA 11.05.22

Yushimitsy
64!!!

D
Dudraug 11.05.22

Sashkaaa100
In the main menu of the game in one of the lower corners, the version is indicated.

Y
Yushimitsy 11.05.22

revived hitler
Well, I don't know what kind of Windows he has. The fact is that 32 always produces a similar error since the days of divinity.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 11.05.22

It's a 32-bit OS, infa 100%.

ketcalmegon, the first time he enters the valley with a bang, and then he starts cursing. I encountered this myself.

E
Emris_UA 11.05.22

ironHAMMER.ms
If the problem is with a 32-bit OS, it would be easier to change to a 64-bit one !!!
And it is desirable to go through the game on a new one - what did not work before will work on 64 !!!

S
Sashkaaa100 11.05.22

Yushimitsy
Hitler Resurrected

S
Sashkaaa100 11.05.22

Dudraug
Oh yes, indeed

S
Sashkaaa100 11.05.22

ketcalmegon
The fact of the matter is that once I got there
Then I stomped further in a circle:
Marganovo crossroads
Black meadow
Esterevud
But I couldn’t get back (

i
ironHAMMER.ms 11.05.22

In general, nothing shines on a 32-bit axis, even if there is enough of everything. Obsidian was promised to be sent, but things did not go further than promises.

Y
Yushimitsy 11.05.22

Sashkaaa100
I thought so. When I was 32, I suffered constantly. Divinity flew out every other time, and the wastelands of 2 lokas of rail clans generally flew off.
32 is no longer suitable for games. Change it to 64, otherwise you will suffer like that.

d
dihlofos2009 11.05.22

There is a solution for 32-bit systems, don't be lazy to google it. I left a link in this thread: http://forums.playground.ru/pillars_of_eternity/tech/postoyannie_vileti_v_pozolochennoy_derevne-858114/

Similar was also mentioned on the obsidian forum. Although, they seem to have promised to fix everything for 32 bits with a new patch? Didn't it work out?

D
Dudraug 11.05.22

dihlofos2009
has the oldest version possible