3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MSamir 11.05.22 10:47 pm

Bandits. Opinions (what is good, what is bad). (Evil Genius)

1. Jubei

(Especially "Gut", but "Windy Walk" is also cool)

2. Eli Barracuda ("Super Head Shot" - THIS IS ALL, "Ghetto Company" - distracts agents (didn't try on super agents ))

3. Red Ivan (so I didn’t understand why the Cossacks’ Grenade Jig, but the “Minefield” is a good thing)

4. Doctor (Nevroside or Neurocid?) (complete disappointment]]]]]:)

And others ?

Inca, Butcher, Voodoo Master, Matron, Lord Kane... Are they Cool??

04/20/2005

Ps I came up with a verse:

Kr. Ivan.
Vanka, Vanya keeps naughty and naughty,
And he won't stop naughty, and he won't stop.
Russian Vanya - Rulez!!!
Russian Vanya - Rulez!!!

Or "Pomegranate jig".
So "Budda" is BOOM!*
And "Jiga" is nefi'ga!
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tirend 11.05.22

Since the topic is called "what is good, what is bad", then I’ll say right away, even though Ivan is Russian, but I never hire him. I explain: he is strong in hand-to-hand combat, but more often uses grenades and a grenade launcher, and since I have almost all the at the base or near important objects, then he can blow them up, can damage my subordinates, or hurt himself, especially while he reloads the grenade launcher .........
Of all, I like Montezuma more, but not even in terms of abilities, but as a personality.

M
MSamir 11.05.22

I'm Jube. Also very much my favourite. What about others?

Ps By the way, I'm VERY ANGRY at the authors. Well, it's always like that. Both Vanya and Frostonova (Super agent).
All the rest are like everyone else, AND OUR AS ALWAYS WEAK !!!!! Why so????????

M
MSamir 11.05.22

By the way, who is Montezuma? The one in South Africa?

T
Tirend 11.05.22

I do not remember.
I remember that he is wearing a mask, and he wets enemies with the help of a Voodoo doll

M
MSamir 11.05.22

So he's in Cuba, and in black.

S
Sadler 11.05.22

Butcher: not bad at shredding opponents in the close bay ..
Inka: also not bad, especially when everyone around him screams

-
-RM- 11.05.22

and how many bandits will be available? right now I have only three: Lord Kane, some kind of granny (probably Matrona), and the last Montezuma (voodoo). Voodoo is a cool thing - it slams enemies from a distance

S
Sadler 11.05.22

I reached the 7th (Grandma, Samurai, Barakuda, Kane, Hypnotist, Voodooist, Butcher) further on mine it’s impossible because the level is 500 and I don’t wake up to go further (I play on easy)

B
Bars Otto 11.05.22

And "Jiga" - adjiga