3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Krivansky 11.05.22 10:55 pm

Settled on the plot (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

According to the plot, you need to talk with Vernon Roche. There are no more story quests, except to find out if Ciri is in Novigrad. And for this you need to find the Younger. Well, I can’t talk to Roche, I can’t go further. I don't know what to do anymore. Meditation does not help, I tried a bunch of times. Navigating through locations doesn't help. And I can’t move on (What should I do?
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

Mikhail Krivansky
I honestly don’t know, but I can say this not because of the crooked patch 1.05, since I found it and talked about it, I don’t even know why Fix 1.06 came out today, God forbid it will solve this problem

X
XBoy360 11.05.22

Mikhail Krivansky
Of course there are no old saves, huh? I always have 40-50 saves for the last hour or two or three. And then with fear I delete those 300 after a long game, no matter how useful they are.

MudrichenkoO
A list of fixes has already been written there, and somehow there are very few of them.

M
Mikhail Krivansky 11.05.22

XBoy360
Save there, but there I haven't even started a line on Skellige yet. And now I have already gone through everything there and completed all the side effects to a single one.

X
XBoy360 11.05.22

Mikhail Krivansky
Well, this is the only way out, or wait and hope for a patch, which is not known when it will be released and whether it will bring any benefit to this problem at all.

X
XBoy360 11.05.22

Mikhail Krivansky
By the way, put the hotfix 1.06 after all, he rules something with Roche. Maybe the truth will help.

M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

Mikhail Krivansky
https://yadi.sk/d/XwZmZk_FhFze7
Here is a new fix, it should solve your problem

M

MudrichenkoO
XBoy360
Delivered, this fix did not help.
Here they posted step-by-step saves, I decided to try them through them. I downloaded that quest, went further, I go to Roche - still refuses to speak

D
DJ In Kohma 11.05.22

Mikhail Krivansky
can offer such an option, you fill in the save files and give me a link, I will talk to him, save and fill it in for you.

M

DJ In Kohma If possible
, I will be very happy

D
DJ In Kohma 11.05.22

Mikhail Krivansky
ok friend, only I will be at home around 20-00, I am at work now. And what version of the game do you have?

M

DJ In Kohma
1.06 already installed
Thank you in advance

D
DJ In Kohma 11.05.22

Mykhailo Krivansky
is not for anything yet. Then when I come, I'll put 1.6.

D
DJ In Kohma 11.05.22

Mikhail Krivansky
Yes, it is also impossible for me to talk to him. I do not know what it is connected with.

M

DJ In Kohma
Damn, and how to continue to play(
Start from scratch, well, what the hell. Already gone far(
Are you still far from this point yet? Or have you already passed?

D
DJ In Kohma 11.05.22

Mikhail Krivansky
why from scratch. I saw a guy posting 170 saves here on the site, look what's up. Just skip this moment.

M

DJ In Kohma
I tried. Where he and Roche spoke, Skellige was still untouched, but I have already gone through everything. And many other important side effects, too, he did not go through at that time.
Okay, I'll try something.