3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 11.05.22 10:55 pm

Additional tasks (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Healthy people. The problem is this, missing additional tasks that can be found randomly passing through the map. The exclamation marks are gone. And one more thing, remember this quest where the peasants from the village tried to hang one deserter nilf, he could still be saved by killing the villager and let him go, so I accidentally came to this place and found him hanged, but I did not take this task even close to this place didn’t drive up and they hung him. Who will say what? Who had it? I'm going through the game for the second time, during the first passage on a pirate, this was not the case.
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Igorevich 11.05.22

Serega666
It was you who made your choice. Options for passing this quest:
1. Save the nilf
2. Tell the peasants that you
are leaving 3. Leave without talking to them

You did as in the 3rd paragraph. They hung him. You came next time and saw his corpse. This is not a bug, this is the idea. And there are many such quests

S
Serega666 11.05.22

Vladislav Igorevich
Well, perhaps I accidentally drove past this place, I probably drove by and didn’t see it, although I don’t remember it.

S
Serega666 11.05.22

Vladislav Igorevich
Aaaa doper. Thank you all I understand. Soryan, I just didn’t know about such a trick with the fact that if you don’t take the task right away, it will disappear, as it were, and it turns out that you didn’t help them and simply ignored it.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 11.05.22

Serega666
Yes
There are not all such tasks, but there are many of them