3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Semyon Olegovich 11.05.22 10:56 pm

in the quest \'\'to touch\'\' I can't get through the portal (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

in the task ''to the touch'' in the cave I can not go through the portal (

9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lestat9m 11.05.22

What happens when you try to go through the portal?

L
Lestat9m 11.05.22

Do you fall down to the drowners and break? Or another glitch?

V
Vladislav Igorevich 11.05.22

Semyon Olegovich
Load earlier, before creating the portal
Well, or forget about it, the portal will close itself and Geralt will need to ...
Spoiler ... find Keira. If you enter the portal, it will teleport you to another place from Keira and you still need to look for her

S
Semyon Olegovich 11.05.22

Lestat9m
Nothing happens, I just pass through it

V
Vladislav Igorevich 11.05.22

Semyon Olegovich
There was a similar joke: I entered the portal, teleported, started looking for Keira, ran to the place where the teleport was saved, then somehow died, rebooted and the portal was there. Well, for the sake of fun, I went into it - I went right through it.

L
Lestat9m 11.05.22

Already unsubscribed in another topic, but suddenly it helps. In general, the game has a lot of glitches due to an incorrect file (metadata.store). I can advise you to save it and delete it (it is in content). Create a folder 01_patch0, and move the bundles folder from patch0 there. Get past the problem and come back. I fought some glitches.

S

Lestat9m Playing
on xbox one

B
BOJIAND 11.05.22

They promise to fix this bug in patch 1.05. Wait a bit for it to come out and then everything should be fine.

S

After update 1.05, the task "touch" still cannot go through the portal;(BOJIAND