3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devilochek 11.05.22 10:56 pm

Quest Tower from nowhere-Bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Maybe someone can help, I took the task to check the tower, but as soon as I go in the center there is a golem (stupidly there are no actions with it) and three passages that are closed by magic and you can’t get out because it says there is no key. Tried rebooting, meditating and rolling back saves
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPLATHER 11.05.22

Devilochek
Scripts flew off it seems. The griffin itself didn’t fly to my quest with a griffin. I don’t know how to help, I reinstalled the game and it helped

a
alexzet3 11.05.22

Devilochek
license??
I went through this quest myself, but until 1.05
!

a
alexzet3 11.05.22

Devilochek
I got stuck- Wildheart
spat, and I go through other quests

M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

Devilochek
There a man should stand in one of the passages, you approach him and the golem comes to life

M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

alexzet3
Why stuck?

D
Devilochek 11.05.22

there is no man, only a couple of corpses and a golem, and yes, I have a pirated GoG 1.05

a
alexzet3 11.05.22

MudrichenkO xs
there
are no traces
during the first passage, it went easily,
but then ... xs .. sees traces on the tree "I won't climb there, I'll look nearby" and there is no **** nearby ..

Devilochek
well
, here is the answer of the
pirate

b
blin88 11.05.22

By the way, when my scripts (license) flew off, I solved the problem by changing the language to the original one and loading the previous save. this is so note

S
Splyushka 11.05.22

alexzet3
Pfff, is it DRM-Free? No difference. Pirate or license. She's not cracked, so that the bugs would come from a crooked crack.