3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kseona56 11.05.22 10:56 pm

Satellite? (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

I've been playing for a very long time, I'm at level 38, and I haven't met even 1 companion, especially since I only learned about their existence from this site ._.
12 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 11.05.22

kseona56
Who do you play for? I looked at your other makeup question. Where can you wander around in the game and reach level 38 if you do not complete the story tasks? Complete all tasks and satellites will appear.
Read at least this http://forums.playground.ru/kings_bounty_dark_side/walkthrough/osnovnoy_kvest_poslushnitsa_lyusi-857694/

k
kseona56 11.05.22

Yes, this is just my type of "first" part that I play, and inexperienced or something

k
kseona56 11.05.22

I am Demoness

k
kseona56 11.05.22

And thanks ;)

k
kseona56 11.05.22

+ Can you tell me who will be the bride for this Prince Leo?

n
nestrbob 11.05.22

kseona56
Circus performer in Monteville.

k
kseona56 11.05.22

Thanks)

k
kseona56 11.05.22

Phah, I understand that she would become his bride, do you need a newspaper to give to a gossip and this news spread throughout the expanses of Inselburg?
If not, then I have peace and quiet with this Julia

n
nestrbob 11.05.22

kseona56
The game has a script, but you won't be able to play it in pieces. Got to the island, go around all the characters and complete all their tasks, and when there are no tasks left, then only then move to the next island. For example - after completely clearing Portland, you should have a dragon in the Vault, Feline should own Lucia's castle and Vicomte de Savignon on the throne. This is the very beginning of the game, you can't go beyond level 10. If it doesn't, then you can replay it.

k
kseona56 11.05.22

Dragon √
Fan Club √ Bitten
Lucia √
Sauvignon √

k
kseona56 11.05.22

And krch started a new game for the bloodsucker, of course it's a pity for the demoness ._.

n
nestrbob 11.05.22

kseona56
Why did you start a new game - it's not clear, but it deserves to go through all versions of GG. Do not be distracted by trifles, set a task and go through the necessary quest.