3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanium 11.05.22 10:56 pm

Problem starting Mass Effect, please help! (Mass effect)

Good afternoon everyone!

Please help with advice, yesterday I installed the first part of Mass Effect (I somehow didn’t pay attention before, now I understand in vain), the game is of course cracked :), after installation I started playing, I went through part of the mission, today when I entered the game through the launcher, a message appeared : "Mass Effect Configuration Utility" does not work. A problem has caused the program to close. etc.

I tried to launch the game directly from the shortcut, it gave a trace. Message: The program cannot start because binkw32.dll is missing from the computer. Try reinstalling the program.

I reinstalled the game, it didn’t help, I downloaded the requested file and put it in the Binaries folder, there already was such a file, it still didn’t help.

Comp - Laptop HP Pavilion dv 7 OS - W7

If anyone can help I would be very grateful, thanks in

advance.
7 Comments
Sort by:
b
brazilium 11.05.22

Stanium
Perhaps the problem is in DirectX install http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/ru-ru/details.aspx?FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&DisplayLang=ru, and then throw the file

S
Stanium 11.05.22

Thanks for the advice, I installed it then threw the file, but it still does not start :( maybe there is something else problem?

b
bear eric 11.05.22

Stanium Install
patch 1.02RUS

S
Stanium 11.05.22

plz tell me where can i find it?

b
bear eric 11.05.22

Stanium Look at the
patches on the right

S
Stanium 11.05.22

Thank you downloaded, installed but did not help again, I'll have to demolish it, but it's a pity :)

f
flycatcher 11.05.22

had the same problem deleted old saves in my documents folder and it worked!