3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Judicator 11.05.22 10:56 pm

Leveling character skills (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I would like to know which method of pumping you chose and why? Which branch is better to download first? What is more profitable: to maximize one branch or to invest in a little bit of everything? Are there any "must have" skills compared to others.
I have 7 skillpoints hanging, I don’t know where it’s better to put them so as not to screw up the hero.
/discass.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moov000 11.05.22

I will play the game more than once, so I don’t bother with it yet

g
gerasader 11.05.22

with cat armor I think is the most optimal. But you need to edit a little, for example, instead of reflecting arrows, increase adrenaline, instead of pumping igni, it was necessary to strengthen the axium

g
gerasader 11.05.22

Judikator
and even more so to screw up (as in Diablo 2) is impossible, because. you can brew an elixir that drains skill points to redistribute

J
Judicator 11.05.22

this is my first part of the witcher. I started the 2nd but somehow it didn’t drag out, although I read books as a child. But the 3rd one immediately came in and woke up a few hours later. So far, I just finished the white grove,
so I still don’t know that there is such a potion.

M
Moov000 11.05.22

Judikator
the sorceress has this potion, I don’t remember her name, but according to the story, it costs about 1000 orens
The sorceress had white hair

s
slipknot326 11.05.22

gerasader
Cells for mutagens and active skills open with the level?

g
gerasader 11.05.22

slipknot326
yes

s
slipknot326 11.05.22

gerasader
And the second mutagen for 10 lvl?

g
gerasader 11.05.22

slipknot326
move the cursor over the cells and it will show at what level it opens, I don’t remember from memory which cells open

s
slipknot326 11.05.22

gerasader
ATP)

E
Ellinka 11.05.22

Tell me, please, has anyone encountered such a problem: skills cannot be pumped, because they are not activated. That is, I'm trying to drag the skill icon to the active cell, but it doesn't move, doesn't react to the right mouse button, and doesn't react to anything at all.. Game source - SteamRip, version 1.02. Is this a pirate glitch (isn't steamrip a complete copy of the Steam version?) or am I doing something wrong?

d
duh777 11.05.22

Ellinkada had such a thing at the beginning of the game. couldn't drag. then after a while you can pump a little

d
duh777 11.05.22

Ellinka
and initially you have to activate it or buy it (like the E key)...