3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BatloLub 11.05.22 11:09 pm

Arena (Far Cry 4)

So I wanted to get a rank in the arena for this weapon

. I realized that it would take too long to score ~ ​​1000 points in three rounds and decided to survive in the arena endlessly, I thought I would immediately cut down the rank 7-9 and a bunch of dough, but what was my surprise when I saw this :

I play on hard, on the first try I reached the 26th round, I was glad and there is such sadness ....
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatloLub 11.05.22

Logically, three rounds is 1000 points, and for 26 it should give eight times more than a minimum of 8000, plus bonuses for increasing the difficulty of enemies.

B
Barack Kamacho 11.05.22

in the arena, only the first test can be passed, the rest are such squalor in the third cartridges are not constantly available, and in the second they always give little, they ruined such an idea that it’s just a disaster

B
BatloLub 11.05.22

BarackKamacho
completely agrees, plus there is only one map, so simple that it turns back after 2-3 games, and the incentive to play more interesting TT mode was also killed.

I don’t want to go through these three crazy rounds 40-50 times.

P
PunisherBlood 11.05.22

BatloLub
I also thought that by playing in endless mode I would level up faster to buy this barrel than go through a simple mode where from the beginning of 3 rounds, and then 4 rounds :D but it turned out that it was easier to play in a simple first mode, of course it's a chore, but in 2 hours I was able to fill level 10 and opened the trunk.

B
BatloLub 11.05.22

Finally, I also scored rank 10, it took me exactly less than two hours, since I died once and then at the beginning.

And I can say that it was not in vain that I darted the arena, Bushman is really the best assault rifle, this is an improved version of the P416 (with which we ran in the arena), with higher damage, accuracy, range + silencer.

I have one more question, as I understand the 10th rank is not the limit, how many more will there be and does it make sense to continue to download it or will there always be five waves and at the end five armored opponents?

i
igorilla_07 11.05.22

BatloLub
and at the end of the five armored opponents
they are slowpoke, so you quickly jump from behind with a pumped skill to kill him quickly and voila

a
astrozombie 11.05.22

By the way, what kind of butcher's machete can you get in the arena?

B
BatloLub 11.05.22

igorilla_07
yeah on hard when you have four health bars it's so fun to jump to them) I have no problems with difficulty, I'm just wondering how many ranks there are and whether there will be more goodies for them, there is nothing about it in Google, which I'm very surprised.

B
BatloLub 11.05.22

That not a single person dared to download beyond the 10th rank? =)))

m
mobakas 11.05.22

Guys, such garbage happened to me when the arena opened, I walked away from it and completed two tasks that were close to the hunt, but when the second task was completed, the arena mark disappeared where did it go and how to return there? I play on Sonya so there should not have been a bug Or was it the way the story was meant to be?

m
mobakas 11.05.22

all found the question is removed

S
Santey88 11.05.22

Well, I didn’t expect to see an elephant there, but there is one) That’s it, I’ve worked out for the “Bushman” and that’s enough, I don’t see the point in jerking off after the 10th level.

S
Stanislav Chmelev 11.05.22

People, how can you open new arenas there?

S
Snaider87 11.05.22

Guys, there are two questions, the Butcher's machete can only be used in the Arena? and even at the entrance to the arena, the D2 cutoff is not selected as intended or a bug?

A
Adm1n 11.05.22

I’m wondering how many rounds are in the arena in endless mode, right now I went through 76 rounds, I’m a little tired)

A
Anarchist363 11.05.22

Haha! I got a bug! They knocked me a couple of times, and then no one could notice me at all .. Strange
I play without cheats, but immediately downloaded the first one and reached 11, sort of. In any case, I received the Bushman, but the invisibility of which X .. turned on, I HZ. But one thing I can say for sure, as soon as I took the medicine, the invisibility turned off.