3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richards 11.05.22 11:09 pm

Update \"Dirty Money\" 1.27 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/205705358-GTAV-Title-Update-1-27-Notes-PS4-Xbox-One-PS3-Xbox-360-PC-
What do you say? How are you?
27 Comments
Sort by:
L
LetsPlayAlex 11.05.22

Hi all :)
Actually everything was fine until patch 1.27! After the update, I decided to start the game and immediately felt that something was wrong! Firstly, the performance increased, BUT it increased, as I found out later, due to the deterioration of the graphics! In general, tessellation does not work at all, there is no grass, and the depth of field does not work either! This is what I noticed almost immediately... otherwise I don't know. Moreover, I tried to twist these settings to the maximum, and to the minimum .. as soon as I did not try, but nothing happens. For example, the grass is on very high settings, but it simply does not exist! I also tried to turn tessellation, but nothing helps (before, palm trees were very beautiful with tessellation turned on, and now I twist it to the maximum, which is to the minimum ... the relief of the palm tree does not change, they are stupidly straight and that's it. I repeat, this did not happen before ! ) Who has such problems? Is there a solution to such a problem?

o
onedrone 11.05.22

the solution is this....stop suffering bullshit you don't like it don't play [deleted]...

L
LetsPlayAlex 11.05.22

onedrone
Excuse me, but what do you like or dislike? It’s just that there wasn’t such a problem before the patch, everything was fine with the graphics, everything was set up! And now the settings that I wrote about simply do not turn on!

A
Andros-nn 11.05.22

Got rid of FPS subsidence for a minute or two to 20 from 80 (wrote above). Initially, they were and disappeared with some kind of update. stupidly reset the default graphics settings, the subsidence disappeared, but the graph was reset to the standard and now it doesn’t rise above 60 fps at all, as if there was some kind of restriction ... that is, I didn’t observe the figure of 61 fps at all. There were some freeze frames, the game goes to 60, but once every 10 seconds the frame freezes (as I understand it, this is called friezes), it’s not very good to play, after 20 minutes the desire to turn off nafig ... it would be possible to cancel the update, and so I did would.
ps Comp nvidia 660ti, amd fx8350, 16gb ram.

A
Alex1 Ander 11.05.22

where can i find the translation of this update?

a
alex8ball 11.05.22

You still can't roll back the patch (there's definitely no way to face it), so play with clenched teeth and in pink highlights.

l
lyaga11 11.05.22

and cheaters are all with us