3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boris Britva2 19.11.19 03:55 pm

The treasure map in the epilogue (Red Dead Redemption 2)

People tell me pliz, if the main campaign mode I never found the treasure seekers the Treasure map "High stakes", can it in the epilogue to find something?
I have the entire map several times jump on, and all buyers bypassed - no card and treasure seekers in one place will not spawn (((
What to do? And the gold you need to buy a horse, and the way to make them fast just like this ((
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tennessee73 19.11.19

Boris Britva2
you after the epilogue 20K will give all the stables to buy

D
DEDGAMER 19.11.19

I have a little less than 100K in campaign mode and buy it and have nothing, I would buy Foxtrotter,but it is not where to find it(I'm in Chapter 4)

D
Den76rus 19.11.19

DEDGAMER
meaning so much money to be playing for the Arthur no,I regretted that almost all the caches took money, it was about 6-7K and almost all bought up,you had to leave for John,now John no money in the epilogue

D
DEDGAMER 19.11.19

Den76rus
I think I collect caches of these attendants,from one Bagnoregio chest for 3 hours raised

D
Den76rus 19.11.19

DEDGAMER
a phew of these,simply do not play)and the meaning is so much money still don't need to spend time not on the passage and on becausemy grind gold which won't need much,but who that is)

D
DEDGAMER 19.11.19

Den76rus
Well, if you like to masturbate and collect penny(thereby wasting time)then the flag in your hands...And I personally go purely by the story and additional quests,I personally and the movie got the monies to do so in the campaign mode, I rest,though the others,xD

D
Den76rus 19.11.19

DEDGAMER
I just did not do the grind,although you can't read is just written,and wrote complete nonsense of collecting pennies game as you would pass and not grinded with one chest 100k a day,and minus slapped,OMG I hope you become easier,keep,too, so I was not mistaken in you,especially for people like you again no problem for me,I play for fun,but the grind and the bugs yuzayut only those who have a lot of time and makes no difference to the game such as you are important to farm 100k and sit with them,you certainly frame he was still in wolf or play in any mobile tochilina,although probably already play)all you clearly don't get offended just everyone plays as he likes)

D
DEDGAMER 19.11.19

Den76rus
What kind of verbal diarrhea,and thinner can?In General, you're all clear man,love to masturbate-masturbate,and I play for fun and will use any bugs,so as not to waste your time in vain,I feel sorry for you.

D
Den76rus 19.11.19

DEDGAMER
you're just unique, and himself punched,well done the bar is raised)),you have the strange pleasure of grindal 100k,what is the interest to play,from rock cheats and skip levels,but so, too, do I guess the game is clearly not for you,you probably grew up with them,and maybe Vice versa too small)bugs,grind,cheats,good luck to you in short)

D
DEDGAMER 19.11.19

Den76rus
Dude you don't want to go to the forest,you're not late with the answer?Aren't you tired of writing your stupid fantasies,put a plus sign(kindergarten,you probably find it amusing),meanwhile, the GAME GAME STRIFE)))again I say stubborn,I play for fun(but I understand you do not get tired in life and even in games plow) ,and I try to not waste your time if you like having every game (as you call it)to grindith to sineniya and there are no other Affairs, (again) you're pathetic,but you are the master of your life,rather later in time,you'll know I'm right, and you may not even be any time at all to play.
Th and I spend my time,you even though the forehead on the forehead.

D
Den76rus 19.11.19

DEDGAMER
You're good at pointing fingers,it's in your blood,you can't read,listen do not know,but know how to waste my time on the grind,bugs and cheats,the time judging by this you have even more than I do,write more)

D
DEDGAMER 19.11.19

Den76rus
Dude are you an idiot?I do not write more here)))

D
Den76rus 19.11.19

DEDGAMER
well done,continue the conversation like with such to communicate,who have a lot of free time,a game that was?)

D
Den76rus 19.11.19

Oh yeah, and congratulations on your professional holiday today)