3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheGoshka 11.05.22 11:09 pm

VAC ban for no reason (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

I go to the cs, everything seems to be fine, I go to the competition, the map loads, the warm-up begins and I am thrown out with a message about the VAK bath. There were no cheats. The FAQ says they won't take it off. What if you didn't get it right? A strange system, a vivid example is Scream. What should I do, because I had an operation and progress?
11 Comments
Sort by:
n
nominal 11.05.22

You were reported to the pakhod, the players who watched the demo saw in your actions an in or aim and gave you a ban. It's simple.

J
JOCKER191 11.05.22

It's simple, you cheater.

T
Torstein 11.05.22

Write to Steam support. Although, they do not remove the VAK, but you can check with them.
And the easiest way is to forget about the current account and start a new one.

-
-SlashuuR- 11.05.22

Scream was banned by the patrol, and you were banned by the system that detected cheats in game files.

C
Cucumber312 11.05.22

Hmm, soon this "patrol" can ban me with my cancer skill.
Volvo handed out these powers without looking, and does not want to rake up the consequences.

Although if the hype rises at the level of paid mods, then they will begin to act.

-SR-
Is the patrol ban and VACban different?
They seem to hang VACban too.

T
TheGoshka 11.05.22

GG.Man1ak
All the same, progress and plus the operation, it is now even more expensive than the cop.

d
danila_l97 11.05.22

call gaben and resolve the situation))

B
BoBaIIyTuH 11.05.22

They also gave me a ban for nothing. It turned out that VAC conflicts with Teamspeak overlay, turned it off and everything is fine now, the ban was removed.

-
-SlashuuR- 11.05.22

Are patrol bans and VACbans different?
Yes. But it seems that automatic VAC is given immediately, and from the patrol, at first a simple blocking, and over time already VAC.

Hmm, soon this "patrol" can ban me with my cancer skill.
Yes, yes, everyone here plays like Scream and everyone is scared (that cheats will burn) that they will get a ban for dragging a couple of rounds.
PS: I could be wrong, but players with high ranks and those who made a lot of good decisions in the patrol have a much more powerful voice than some Gold Nova who just received the Patrol.

T
Torstein 11.05.22

Goshka Kicha
Now sale - you can buy everything for cheap.

m
marrader 11.05.22

Do you have a BAN in STEAM acc? you can see it here STIM - SETTINGS