3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 11.05.22 11:09 pm

Has anyone opened this door??? (Batman: Arkham Origins)

Hello. In general, having gone through everything and everyone in the game, I decided to explore the city, and right there on the first run around the city, I came across one strange door. The door is located near the water, and you can get to it by people, but when you try to open this door, it turns out to be locked. Also, this door is located not far from the Enigma hideout, which by the way I have already visited.

Since I don’t know what kind of door it is and how to open it, I have a question for you - did anyone of you open this door ???, and what is there behind this door and how to open it ???, if anyone knows what to do to open it.

Screenshots of this door and the location on the map, I provide below:
Spoiler

13 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 11.05.22

This door can be opened, in order to do this it is necessary to look for something around the city, I did not go through it myself.

d
deathcold 11.05.22

dimakozhanov
pancake, to be more specific. Maybe the symbols of anarchy need to be searched and scanned all over the city ?, because I already found a couple, but why I didn’t understand them, because I already defeated the dude with the name of Anarky.

S
Simply Max 11.05.22

I opened I don't remember how

d
deathcold 11.05.22

AC.MaksD
damn it!, why are you all so sclerotic then ?, one does not know, the second too, but is there anyone who knows at all, huh ???

n
nEfeLImraw 11.05.22

Aren't you too rude if you ask for help? The door will open when you find all the notes around the city ... now google it yourself and look for it. I'm not going to explain anything.

Y
Yulia Nikolaevna 11.05.22

no, did not open

W
Whitewolf1939 11.05.22

KRC, this door leads to the crypt, long story just watch the video and you will understand everything

d
deathcold 11.05.22

nEfeLImraw Rude
?, but I was rude to you?, no, so you're wrong. And yes, you are not going to help, well, you don’t need to, I don’t force you.

D
Dem1God 11.05.22

Death_Cold
Isn't this my topic?!?!
http://forums.playground.ru/batman_arkham_3/chto_eto_za_mesto_i_kak_otkrit_dver-867686/

d
deathcold 11.05.22

Mr.DEADPOOL
screenshots are similar, but my topic, since I myself made screenshots today at 17:00 so that I can later post them in this thread. Well, if you think that I hung them from your topic, then I can do others, from a different angle, it's not difficult for me. By the way, I used Fraps to capture screenshots.

d
deathcold 11.05.22

Mr.DEADPOOL
Also note that the position in the screenshots is slightly different.
1. Your screenshots are a little wider on the sides, while mine is long
2. In the second screenshot you can see the generator on the right near the door, but I don’t have it
3. Your screenshot of the navigation system map with the position of the main character on it is a little closer, while I have distant.

And yes, I would not steal other people's topics in order to ask something on the forum

D
Dem1God 11.05.22

Death_Cold
How SMART are you!!!!
And I didn’t notice the dunce !! Oh, woe to me woe !!

d
deathcold 11.05.22

Mr. DEADPOOL
dude, you don't like something?, you asked, I answered. Everything!.