3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orogon 11.05.22 11:09 pm

Unable to create new mutagens (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How that happens, I don't understand. Previously, he could create mutagens an unlimited number of times. And now, having the right amount of small mutagens, I can’t create a medium one, even a large one. It says "This item already exists". What is the problem? I can’t even create a red one, but I created it once, since the small ones very rarely fell. How to fix it?
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.05.22

This is a patch bug. It's already been written here. We spread on the ground what "this item already exists" and create. Posting again. Etc. That is, what is already there - on the ground. Then we select everything. I personally don't bother. I'll wait for the patch.

O
Orogon 11.05.22

THURISAZ Wow
, cool. Or maybe you know what else. In the quest "Something ends, something begins", after frightening the bear with a bomb, Ciri does not go fishing. What should I do?
Already decided. Quick save is cured. The usual ones did not work, I remembered the fast one, it helped. Another bug

O
Orogon 11.05.22

Although it didn’t really help, it just got up and doesn’t go
Fu you chickpeas, bast shoes are bent, as the peasants say in the game. I just had to throw a buckshot, which I didn’t have, then the ice would break and Ciri would go

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.05.22

Not. I am still far from that place.