3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XBoy360 11.05.22 11:09 pm

The hottest year of recent years

Right now I’m sitting like this at work, on Monday, it seems that the mood should be bad, but no. Firstly, I have a DR today, but these are trifles, because. I am Forever Elon and so far only my mother and grandparents have called me. And secondly, that I just now, after the news from the presentation of Bethesda Softworks, realized that there were no such hot years for releases in my memory for a long time, if at all, because. there are usually one or two games a year that keep you sitting on news sites waiting for release. And now:

Project CARS (the long-awaited and most beautiful arcade sim ever);
Resident Evil: HD Remaster (remake of the cult game);
Grim Fandango Remastered (kind of a cult event);
Ori and the Blind Forest (the most luxurious arcade game);
Pillars of Eternity (divine old school RPG event);
Shadow Warrior 2 (meat, blood, trash and waste in the best traditions of the genre);
Grand Theft Auto V (who haven't played before);
Broken Age: Act 2 (completion of a wonderful adventure from the maestro of the genre);
Batman: Arkham Knight (the bomb and the end of a great trilogy);
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (no comments);
Mad Max (mechanics of Shadows of Mordor and about survival? - interesting, at least);
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (the formation of BB and in general the story of how everything turned out the way it happened);
SOMA (horror from the creators of Amnesia and Penumbra in a space setting - a great combination);
XCOM 2 (no comment);
Star Wars: Battlefront (may still be dragging);
Call of Duty: Black Ops III (from the creators of Treyarch, who just blew this sub-series);
Halo 5: Guardians (the next part, but not a single Halo came out bad, especially since there is a budget, and actors, and a garfon);
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege (possible diversity of the online shooter genre).
Fallout 4 (this is the third contender for GOTY after Whatman and The Witcher 3);
Need for Speed ​​(well, please - give tuning, every time I hope for the best for the past 4 years after the second shift);
No Man's Sky (beauty without explicit gameplay, but the setting and style are wonderful);
Just Cause 3 (it seems like they promised in 2015, but I doubt it, because the developers are busy with Max, but if it comes out again, it's crazy with a cat and crazy tricks).

When has there been so many potentially great games in one year? Just not in my memory. Finally, the next gene makes itself felt when people have mastered their iron normally. I did not find the transition of generations from ps1 to ps2, but during the new generation in 2005-2006, this definitely did not happen. This is, without exaggeration, the hottest year, plus E3 is not over yet.
0 Comments
Sort by: