3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Igorevich 11.05.22 11:09 pm

Triss\\Yennefer (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is it possible to sleep with Triss but stay with Yennefer? And vice versa. Can you describe in detail how?
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serega666 11.05.22

No, choose either Triss or Yen. If you confess your love to both (well, you will sleep with them in the end), then they will both dump you.

R
Radiarius 11.05.22

Serega666
It's worth it)))

K
Kool Savas Yurderi 11.05.22

My fiancee looks like Yennefer, only a little younger and with brown eyes, this is one of the reasons for the start of our relationship, but the main impetus for rapprochement was our common passion for the Witcher universe and Andrzej Sapkowski's books, I was initially shocked by such a combination ;))

i
ilya1iz2 11.05.22

Initially, I slept with Ian, then I started to stir up with Triss, after which I told Ian that I didn’t love her, and then I already slept with Triss. Something like that)

D
DRAGON LORDS 11.05.22

Vladislav Igorevich
You can sleep with Triss and Yen, just don’t tell one of them that you love ... in my case, I slept with everyone with whom I could and thought they would throw it, but no))) in the end I stayed with Yen)) )

s
slipknot326 11.05.22

When Yen kissed Geralt in front of everyone upon Ciri's return to Kaer Morhen in front of Triss, she was not jealous and did not even say a word, although she confessed her love. Apparently they FSUs sleep with whomever you want, even in front of your beloved, the main thing is that he does not confess his love.

S
Simply Max 11.05.22

who liked that take

M
Mad_est 11.05.22

slipknot326
Was Triss supposed to grab her hair or hit her with magic? The moment is not right at all. Triss simply did not fall for a cheap provocation from Yennefer.

s
slipknot326 11.05.22

Mad_est
Well, Geralt didn't protest. could be offended. Apparently sorceresses and women are completely different.

A
Anpas 11.05.22

Mad_est
Triss simply did not fall for a cheap provocation from Yennefer.

No, this is stupid hack-work of developers, this moment in any case, i.e. no matter who you choose, Ian always kisses Geralt, and Triss kind of hugs Ciri, and she glares at it.

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

Anpas
there is no hack, you just need to choose Yen as it should be, Tris used you as damn well as she could while you didn’t remember anything, and then Geralt ruined half of his life for Yen so that later you would choose Tris ??? fiends...

M
Mad_est 11.05.22

slipknot326
Like I said, Yennefer took advantage of the moment of reunion to provoke Triss. But no one did, sadly. Quickly jumping up and kissing a man, or starting to hold his hand in front of another woman is a standard woman's trick. Geralt didn't even have time to react.
Anpas
Even so? I just did not pass for Yennefer. Then yes, bullshit.
dmitrians
Of course, of course, everyone immediately ran and began to choose Yennefer. Again this "mean" Triss used us. Will the Yennofans have other arguments?

A
Anpas 11.05.22

dmitrians
no, I chose the right woman, the one and only for Geralt) just who chose, for example, Triss, this scene had to be done differently for them, on the contrary, Triss kisses, and Yen looks askance hugging Ciri.

c
christoph_596 11.05.22

Mad_est
Ian just couldn't control her feelings. It's not a scam...

N
Nohchik1ant 11.05.22

Mad_est
this was not a provocation, these are the consequences of the surging emotions after he returned Ciri!

M
Mad_est 11.05.22

christoph_596
bacmag921
Calm down guys, no one is trying to kill Yennefer. Under the influence of the situation, different things happen.

A
Anpas 11.05.22

christoph_596
well, yes, everything is fine there, but then Triss and Ian could make a small scene, like, you are soo...and kissing my man, etc., it would be fun)

J
JUnnAmmED 11.05.22

slipknot326 dmitrians christoph_596 bacmag921
Geralts are coming!

K
KanoVoxLian 11.05.22

Vladislav Igorevich
It seems impossible

G
Genesis48 11.05.22

here, too, srach yen / triss is born?