3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Filippenko 11.05.22 11:09 pm

Help solve the problem with the boss! (Killer Is Dead)

In episode 4 "Occupation of the moon" I can't finish off the boss David, when their blades meet, you often need to press the left mouse button, but no matter how I try, I lose to him (apparently an unsuccessful port from consoles to PC); so you can’t suggest any way to easily win him or throw off the save after he wins. I will be glad for any of your help)))
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeXXInc 11.05.22

the game normally works only under 30 fps, set the limit in the settings, or programs that help with this

V
Vlad Filippenko 11.05.22

LeXXInc
hmm, I don't know how it was supposed to help defeat the boss, but I tried, it didn't work, but thanks for the help anyway)

M
MalkPsycho 11.05.22

Double click, if any. Or reassign the strike key for the duration of the battle. In any case, personally for me, the problem was that he can kill with one hit. It's just :!?:#* some. And at the maximum level of difficulty, there was just a complete seam.

L
LeXXInc 11.05.22

Vlad Filippenko
, well, it’s just that some of these QTEs can’t be passed at 60 fps =) You can try to reduce it to 20 more at the time of the battle, let’s say, then everything will just be x)