3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JONDROGON 11.05.22 11:20 pm

GTX960 (MSI 100ME) How is this card in the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, how are things with the GTX960, with what kind of overclocking is there from the factory, can anyone say something useful.
How many fps on ultra? I think 30 yes?
I’ll buy it very soon, I’ve already made an order, so I’m thinking how and how, I’ve reviewed so many vidos and re-read everything, they say it’s an excellent card))
59 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antoha 11.05.22

Dude take radeon r r9 290 gaming 4g from MSI for 15000 and don't worry, the card is powerful, all games are on ultra

J
JONDROGON 11.05.22

Antoha
she costs 19)) Yes, she eats 600 watts bp needed

J
JONDROGON 11.05.22

yes, it will partially support DX12, in short, rubbish)
Someone will write, oh yes, why will they introduce DX12 for 100 years, no, they won’t, we must accept this reality DX12 is just around the corner and seriously take cards that pull full support for DX12.

d
dobro4insky 11.05.22

Adolom
who will support dx 12 partially???

J
JONDROGON 11.05.22

dobro4insky
r9 290

d
dobro4insky 11.05.22

Adolom
About how .... I.e. this is said by a user who used DX 12 live and you have to believe your nonsense ... ???
But nothing...
The official AMD blog published a list of video cards and hybrid processors of the company compatible with the DirectX 12 application programming interface. Owners of the following video adapters will be able to run games and other applications in DirectX 12 mode:
-Radeon R9 Series;
-Radeon R7 Series;
-Radeon R5 240;
-Radeon HD 8000 Series (OEM) - HD 8570 and older;
-Radeon HD 8000M Series (for laptops);
-Radeon HD 7000 Series - HD 7730 and older;
-Radeon HD 7000M Series (Notebook) - HD 7730M and above.
In addition, DirectX 12 support is guaranteed for Kaveri APUs, specifically A4/A6/A8/A10-7000 and A6/A8/A10 Pro-7000 series processors, Beema APUs (E1/E2/A4/A6/A8-6000) and Mullins (E1/A4/A10 Micro-6000).
http://gamegpu.ru/zheleznye-novosti/directx12-sovmestimye-videokarty-i-apu-ot-amd.html...

A
Antoha 11.05.22

Adolom
Well, I didn’t have any problems with the power supply, because I already had it at 700 watts, I bought the card three weeks ago in Regard (15000r)

W
Wheeljack01 11.05.22

gtx 960 is not worth the money, IMHO. As mentioned above, it is better to take 970, or wait for the next line. At the 660 itself, while enough)

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 11.05.22

Wheeljack01
960 is just the same worth the money, the best card in terms of price / performance, at the extreme in full HD I have a stable 30 fps without hair, I play with Joy on TV, I have enough. For this vidyuhi, this is generally excellent, and 970 is now normal, but as soon as games that require 4 GB begin to appear, there will be friezes, since 500 MB of memory is very slow, and even now many freeze in the same GTA 5. And in the tests of The Witcher 960 = 780 and Titan, and this says a lot, it's better to take a budget card every two years than to overpay for a top that in a couple of years will lose to such a budget card from the new series.

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 11.05.22

Adolom
Do not listen to any fools. right now, they’ll come running here and write that the map is a bullshit tire, because 128 doesn’t pull, everyone wrote to me like that when I took mine, supposedly it will be worse than 760 everywhere, but in fact in new games 960 = 770, even better in the witcher. For this price, there is no better vidyuhi, by the way, I would also suggest you take the 4GB version, it costs $ 30-50 more for me, I think in some games it will be a little better than the regular version, I took mine, so there was no 4GB version yet, but so I would take it without hesitation.

d
dobro4insky 11.05.22

Marcus_Fenix
​​on the extreme in full hd, I have stable 30 fps without hair, I play with Joy on TV, I have enough
And do you think this is normal and without brakes? Well, yes...

i
insel 11.05.22

yes, I don’t care what you have and what you are suffering from, I have two 970 4 GB 4 !!! not 3, not 3.5 but 4!!! each!!! All these Radeons, IMHO, suck! so you continue to squabble among yourself, measure your pods, and I'd rather go to the witcher and chop

L
LittleJoke 11.05.22

insel
Do you know that video card memory is not summed in SLI? So in fact you still have the same 4GB, or 2GB each)

P
Portmen 11.05.22

Marcus_Fenix ​​It's
strange that I play everything in Fhd at 770 at max, without crap work, locked at 35 through a program, no drawdowns, but you say 960 = 780 and titanium, how?

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 11.05.22

Portmen
Here's a test without a horseradish worker
Spoiler
And it's like at high, but at the beyond I don't know how your 770 pulls, maybe in overclocking?

i
insel 11.05.22

LittleJoke ahahaha
SLI doesn't stack memory? ahahaha well, you made me laugh)) ahahaha clown ahahaha first figure it out yourself and then write... ahahaah oh made me laugh ahahaha now I will laugh at you for half a year
, that is, you want to say that when combining 2 or more video cards, there is ONLY a decrease in space in the system unit? ) and nothing more? ahaha why then SLI and crossfire? a? for beauty? or say that 2 or more video cards increase physical memory))) ahahaha oh, I made you laugh so much, thank you! cheered up

L
LittleJoke 11.05.22

insel
Dude, I'll probably surprise you if I say that in addition to the amount of memory, the video card has dozens of different parameters? I did not know that there were still people who measured the power of a video card by the amount of memory. Before you talk nonsense, first figure out how SLI works and what it is all about.

Judging by your post, you will not google anything, so keep it:
http://www.nvidia.ru/object/sli-technology-faq-ru.html#c19
The last point. Read. Look, don't die laughing.

i
insel 11.05.22

LittleJoke
For the operating system, this buffer is equal to the amount of memory for one graphics card.
never combined 2 cards? now combine and go into the game, how much does the video memory show?

E
Ev_Gen 11.05.22

I play on Palit GTX 960 4Gb. Average fps on all high settings (not extreme) in FHD 45-55. The lowest in Novigrad on the square with a blacksmith and a dwarf-banker about 40.