3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
art1my 11.05.22 11:20 pm

Discussion of the 4th episode (Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series)

Let's talk about episode 4.
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasily Gurov 11.05.22

10 of 10

p
pashalet 11.05.22

Well - cheerfully, interesting. There are no frankly drawn-out scenes and empty dialogues - everything is appropriate. Characters and locations change frequently (even more often than in previous episodes, it seems) - which creates additional story dynamics.
It is not entirely clear why
White Walkers have already been announced in the "cap" of the episode - we just won't see them here. But we will see the wildlings behind the wall, get to know Kotter's sister, reveal Beshka's character more deeply and much more.
The episode again has a lot of QTE-fights, and even some kind of stealth missions. Mira's "diplomatic arsenal" looks much better - she finally gets the opportunity to tangibly influence other characters in King's Landing. "Dramatic" dialogues, in which the illusion of "irreversible choice" is skillfully created, are also enough in this episode.
Spoiler scene of negotiations in the Whitehill castle - where, if you wish, you can die, at the same time looking at a gorgeous bad ending, during which almost all the characters in the frame are cut from both sides, and the mocking Ladd Whitehill catches an arrow in his throat.
Of the minuses - only the traditional for Telltale periodic dumping into frank naivety, when the characters are dragged to the desired plot move by the ears.
For example,
SpoilerGG easily, single-handedly crushes a whole crowd of wildlings, but when "necessary" according to the plot, he immediately merges in a fight with a juvenile savage. The same Bespaly, who seems to be a fair and quite sane man, suddenly wants to execute the GG, although everything points to his innocence, and no one can dissuade him. Well, and so on and so forth. However, it is stupid to bother about this - few games can now boast that they do not drive the player into the storyline.
In general, there is a growing shift from the quest towards interactive drama, and this is sad. Each new episode looks less and less like a game - but for some reason more and more fun! Telltale somehow mysteriously manages to find that delicate balance in which the player, on the one hand, can enjoy the plot without being distracted by anything. On the other hand, he still feels involved in the process. We are waiting for the fifth epi ... the fifth series! ; )

a
art1my 11.05.22

I liked episode 4.
I liked such tense moments such as:
Negotiations with the Whitehills, the battle with the wildlings.
Ramsey at the end of the episode surprised.
I also liked the scene of beating Griff :-)
And the question I have at the end Dany (Daenerys) says, I won’t give you my warriors, you don’t control your squad anyway. If you let Beshka kill that master, then she will say I will not give you warriors, because the inhabitants of Meereen were supposed to bear justice, not you.
Will she refuse anyway? Or you can choose some necessary replicas there and she will agree.

E
Evilka 11.05.22

Guys, does anyone know if there is a save generator for GoT?