3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
25Assassin 11.05.22 11:20 pm

Battlefield 2 HARDCORE (Battlefield 2)

Attention all fans of online battles in Battlefield 2! The game portal VBIOS launches for a new modification of Battlefield 2 HARDCORE.
At this stage, the server is running in Co-op mode, so you can connect at any time and start playing right away, waiting for your friends. In the rotation - the most popular classic maps in the size of 16 players.

On weekends, Infantry Days are held on the server. At this time, the server is ranked, bots are disabled, and the list of maps consists mainly of urban ones.

Downloads on ModDB.com: http://www.moddb.com/mods/battlefield-2-hardcore/downloads
Server monitoring: http://games.vbios.com/bf2/index.php?sid=7

A little about myself modifications:
Battlefield 2 HARDCORE is a gameplay mod for one of the best FPS of all generations.
The main task of the mod is to qualitatively change the gameplay in the direction of realism, and give players new amazing impressions of the network game in the same much-loved Battlefield 2.
The same maps, weapons and vehicles, but a completely new exciting gameplay!
BF2 HARDCORE is the perfect balance between realism and gameplay.

Key features of the mod:
• Crosshairs are disabled on hand weapons, and the minimap is displayed only in vehicles.
• Increased the damage of all small arms, increased the radius of destruction of explosives and shells.
• Improved accuracy of shooting in the zoom, and the ballistics of small arms as close as possible to real samples.
• Improved balance of ground vehicles and aircraft. Air defense systems can become a weighty argument in the fight against enemy air forces.
• Gameplay now requires tactical thinking. Forget about "grenade ball", endless radio spam, constant bombing and other things that spoil the fun of the game. Now you really have to be a team player if you want to win the battle.
• More smoke, tracers, blood, which makes the game spectacular.
• Easy installation process and extremely small footprint.
3 Comments
Sort by:
25Assassin 11.05.22

Heard but not played. And why is he here? I suggest visiting the BF2HC server.

25Assassin 11.05.22

They did something incomprehensible with the whales there, dregs in short.

25Assassin 11.05.22

By the way, an update for the mod has already been released, all the errors (which I saw) have been fixed in it. Come to our server, we will be glad to see new fighters ))