3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StingerXS 11.05.22 11:20 pm

Game crashes on loading (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

The other day I decided to install GTA San
Andreas and stuff it to capacity, at first everything went well
.IMG but there HZ
Spoiler
Pliz help mi)
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeimeR1000000000X 11.05.22

StingerXS
Do not download vehicles with auto-installation, otherwise you will definitely damage the IMG archive. Download cars from LibertyCity.ru without auto-installation, but without a chance to seriously damage the game. Use TXD Workshop 5.0 to install the transport, because if the model is skewed, it will show an error opening the texture of the model, thus you can replace the skewed model with a working one. If TXD Workshop showed an error opening a texture, then restart it so that it stops doing this. This error allows you to identify and remove a wheelbarrow, which will lead to a game crash in the process. Do not forget to make a copy of the desired IMG file in full.
It is also quite possible that the carmods.dat file in the data folder did not allow the game to start, since it does not allow adding tuning details (namely, adding, not deleting unnecessary ones that will lead to the game crashing during tuning). Replace the carmods file with a default one and remove unnecessary components. You will find more details in the article "Problems of tuning new cars".
Also it is worth saying: after you are done with changing the IMG archive, download the IMG Manager 2.0 program, open the IMG archive, and do a Rebuild, which It will take a minute and a half, depending on the computer.
To prevent textures from disappearing and flickering in the game, install Stream Memory Fix (do not download version 2.2, it will crash the game) or download the Memory512 CLEO script and put it in the game folder, there is also a way to increase memory through the stream.ini file in the root game directory (put 999999 in front of memory and devkit_memory, you can put 100 in front of vehicles to increase street traffic).

A
Anomel Suna 11.05.22

The other day I decided to put Sanka

Kill yourself.

S
StingerXS 11.05.22

GeimeR1000000000X
Thank you I will know)