3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 11.05.22 11:20 pm

Fatal Error - need help!!! (Batman: Arkham Origins)

Hello. In general, I went through the entire storyline with additional side missions, and decided to complete the game to collect all the data blocks that Ridler (Edward Nygma, aka the enigmatic) scattered throughout Gotem. I collect these blocks, then suddenly the game freezes for a couple of seconds, then a black screen appears, then the game closes with access to the desktop, and as a result, a message pops up on the floor of the screen, the contents of which you can see in the screenshot:

In connection with such a turn and not knowing what to do, I decided to contact you, maybe there are already people on the forum who know the solution to this problem ?, if so, write back how to solve this problem.

ps - of course, this error message appeared to me only once, but, as they say, what the hell is not joking, it's better to be safe than to suffer later!.

edit: In the screenshot of which I made a message, it says that there are no couple of files along the path C:WindowssysWOW64,
so, I checked this folder on the C: drive, and those files are there, but why does the game suddenly crash and write that these files are not there, I just do not understand.
3 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor1642 11.05.22

Death_Cold
Game license? Perhaps some files are corrupted, reinstall or verify the integrity of the cache

r
rockforever 11.05.22

http://forums.playground.ru/batman_arkham_3/fatal_error-800115/

d
deathcold 11.05.22

Igor1642 of
course the license, and yes, reinstallation will not help