3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkrepcheZaVR 11.05.22 11:21 pm

New bug with patch 1.05. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I noticed that all the enemies that the witcher kills either hang in pieces in the air or fall unnaturally. It can be very funny)) This is only after the last patch)
Has anyone had something similar?
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 11.05.22

regular ragdoll physics

b
blin88 11.05.22

your video card overheated

S
SkrepcheZaVR 11.05.22

no overheating, car cooling by 35%

T
TimKar 11.05.22

Haven't seen this

M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

SkrepcheZaVR
My enemy just hung in the air

f
fre33e 11.05.22

the most stable patch is 1.02, then they will fix one thing and spoil the other, etc.

p
punck 11.05.22

what is wrong with him! there is but does not respond to me identity 1.05.

T
Thorgal 11.05.22

Steam license. Last patch.

Ragdoll you say? Oh well...

A
Arileon 11.05.22

There is no such thing as on the screenshots, at least I have not seen it.
But, I saw drowners in the air a couple of times when I was sailing in a boat. And once I saw arrows frozen in the air.
Usually when you swim up / approach such objects, they return to their place, or simply fall.
GOG license, 1.05.

p
punck 11.05.22

over the table

E
Elijah 11.05.22

I personally had arrows hovering in the air
1 A lot of shooters
2 I have Google chrome enabled

O
Orogon 11.05.22

Never seen such bugs. The only one there is when the characters don't react. The letter "E" does not appear above them. You have to do a quick save and load. This is terribly annoying, because every time I download I hear the same words of Buttercup.

D
Dizoid 11.05.22

Thorgal
And what's wrong, everything is like in real life ))
The developers have included the concept of UFO in the game. Not recognized, but a fact))
I hope there will be no more of them in the next patch!

T
Thorgal 11.05.22

Unfortunately, there is no normal ragdoll in the game. And it is unlikely that it will be delivered with patches. Well, they couldn't do it. I already scored on it. I just try not to look at how sometimes the body twists and twists.

R
RGC 11.05.22

Geralt's death scene would be fixed, otherwise it constantly jumps after death. Then they would have made, like Ciri, a pre-animated death, otherwise it’s nonsense. The ragdoll also infuriates after using Aard on enemies, they fall somehow stupidly, even when they lie and pierce them, after death they remain in the same position, do not react in any way, as if they are just lying around alive.