3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xoma2517 11.05.22 11:21 pm

High ping (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

After reinstalling Windows, the ping was more or less stable, but after a couple of days the ping began to go off scale, I checked the ping on the laptop, it is much less and much more stable there, in the search for servers the ping is normal (even servers with ping 40 came across, I have a modem, minimal I saw ping 60, and even then only in the search), but how do you go to the server-ping 1000, 2000, etc. Everything that I did before the lags started, activated Windu and installed the Zeus config. I looked at the modem speed- 500-600 Kb / s, although usually 100 kb / s and ping is stable, I monitored traffic, all traffic uses CS GO.
Yes, and in WoT the ping is very unstable and high (you don’t need a particularly good connection there), but in Battle 3 the ping is stable.

ZY What kind of people are minus? No help ...
22 Comments
Sort by:
P
PadloCatNick 11.05.22

Spend a normal internet =)

V
Volodya Fetsov 11.05.22

try to install pincbuster helped me

M
Mk.SERGO_2.0v 11.05.22

PadloKotNick
Volodya Fetsov
and better both)))

V
Volodya Fetsov 11.05.22

Mk.SERGO_2.0v
well, yes)

X
Xoma2517 11.05.22

PadloKotnik If there
was an opportunity, I would have spent it) Yes, it didn’t lag too much before, and now the ping on the laptop was more or less normal
Volodya Fettsov
Can’t find anything for the query "pincbuster"

V
Volodya Fetsov 11.05.22

Xoma2517
Better look for the one that is on the third battle)))

X
Xoma2517 11.05.22

Volodya Fetsov
Why should I download a punkbuster?

V
Volodya Fetsov 11.05.22

it stabilizes some kind of crap that makes the ping bad))) I didn’t really go into it)))

X
Xoma2517 11.05.22

Volodya Fetsov
I wrote that in Battle 3 the ping is normal, therefore I already had PunkBuster, there are still lags. Okay, I'll have to reinstall Windu, thanks for taking the time)

F
Frozen 11.05.22

It is not clear why the ping in the game has risen. I used to play and the ping was 55-70, rarely rose to 80. About a week ago, the ping increased and began to jump in the range from 95 to 120, and on any servers in any game mode. What could be the problem?
At first I thought that the problem was in my Internet, but I checked it in other games: in Dota, the ping is 70-80, in Battle 3, the ping on western servers is 70-80, on Russian 30-40. That is, everything is fine, everything works fine. In the COP, the ping is mostly 100+. Hope somebody helps.

F
Frozen 11.05.22

HackerokX
uh... not quite understood you, where does the memory and the "picture clearer" have to do with it? I'm talking about ping, and you're talking about fps along the way)

m
mr. SD 11.05.22

Frozn
was lucky that it was at least normal. I have a standard ping in the COP 80-120. Sometimes it's impossible to play...

F
Frozen 11.05.22

HackerokX
Yes, it's just that this situation is with the COP, I tried it in other games - the ping is normal. In addition, I recently reinstalled Windows (ping rose earlier, if anything), I cleaned the computer. I really don't understand what could be the reason.

F
Frozen 11.05.22

HackerokX The program
did not find anything) In general, I rode here, sat on the public, the ping was 100+ as usual, after 3-4 games it somehow began to fall, first 90, then 80, as a result, after another 5 games, the ping dropped to my innermost 65, I played with pleasure again :3 In general, I don’t know what is happening with the game, and what it is connected with, but the ping in the game is not stable.

M
M3tZeller 11.05.22

Frozn
If you mean a competitive game - then the game picks up the first server that comes across to you where people have already gathered, ping in this case is not taken into account.
1) go to the game settings, there you will find an item with the words "the maximum allowable ping in the search for matches." Set the ping that suits you (if you set it too low, the server will stop looking at all, it will just be an endless search) Be prepared that the servers will pick up much longer, about a minute or more. The problem is clearly not in your computer, it cannot affect ping in games, which cannot be said about providers - they directly affect ping
ZY The fact that !! local !! in public, you have a ping of 100+, this is already a problem, it should be about 10-30. Try to search for local publics, that is, those that are located in your city. Check your Internet at SpeedTest.net, you will also find a link to Pingtest.net

S
Slava 10 11.05.22

Possibly due to new updates (speculation)

F
Frozen 11.05.22

M3tZeller
In a competitive game, the ping is the same as in public, 95-100+.
I twisted the maximum allowable in different ways, it costs me 100, set it to 50, it didn’t work, in my opinion this thing doesn’t work :D
I downloaded matchmaking_server_picker, the program says that my ping should be about 70 on Russian and Western servers , which actually is the norm for me, but not 100+.
There are no problems with the provider, because, I repeat, in other games the ping is good, both on Russian servers and on Western ones, there are no complaints.
Speedtest gives me a ping at 20-30.
And again, at night, the ping itself, after a few rollers, dropped from 100 to my cherished 65. I don’t know how and why.

M
M3tZeller 11.05.22

Tell me, in Speedtest, did you just press check and the server was selected automatically?
It's just that with automatic server selection, ping 20-30 is a lot. The fact is that the server of your provider is automatically selected and it turns out between you and the provider a ping of 20-30. And should be 1-5.
Accordingly, look dude: ping to the provider 20-30 + ping to the server 70 = 100+
ZY I have no other explanation ... I repeat the ping from the processes, applications on your PC cannot depend in any way, it also does not depend on the duration of the game depends.
You can also see how much the network is being used in the task manager, while all browsers and Steam must be closed

F
Frozen 11.05.22

M3tZeller
In general, when the network is not loaded, my speedtest gives a ping of 10. And usually 20 somewhere. I am not surprised at such a ping, because I live in the private sector and the Internet works for me through a plate at a speed of 20 Mbps. Again, I repeat, this has not caused me any problems before. Played online quietly, without complaints. Actually, I’m playing now, I just started to squeeze out the contra, I thought maybe someone knows the reason. For if you score on counter and play other games, then everything is the same as before, I'm happy and I play comfortably) But, now I want to play counter :D

M
M3tZeller 11.05.22

Frozn
Well, I can not advise anything except how to accept. Contra zadrot game, you will quickly get tired of it, 190-200 hours were enough for me. Especially now Avik has been nerfed and I’m generally in no mood to play CS