3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serious_Alex 11.05.22 11:26 pm

Question about the barbarian! (Diablo 2)

Which barbarian is better suited in PvM for version 1.09, because in this version the Persians are not so dependent on runewords? I just never played as a barbarian!
35 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 11.05.22

Do a double whammy.

o
obsessed 11.05.22

double throw is better

S
Sanchez Ramirez 11.05.22

On the find potion and find item, download no regrets goronting

o
obsessed 11.05.22

TURBO ALEX, in short, the rune words here do not greatly affect the choice, make a frenzy or whirlwind (“whirlwind-like animation”) - they have a fast attack, and it delivers. :3 it is advisable to throw 1 into the berserk, because. in 1.09, the "knights of oblivion" chi like them there, the curse of the Iron Maiden is definitely present, and hitting under it with something other than Berserker is not an exciting entertainment. ;-)
PS Frankly, for me, someone's frenzy on d2 1.09 in 2015 looks like a diagnosis. but if monsieur knows a lot ..
if things go hard - listen to brother Torum, do it for a double blow.

Sanchez Ramirez, more burbarians for the Dark Guardianship ;-)

S
Serious_Alex 11.05.22

Obsessed

That's not frenzy! It's just that in version 1.13 all the power is in rune words, and therefore a lot of time is needed to search for cool runes.

o
obsessed 11.05.22

TURBO ALEX, I don't know what's going on in 1.09, but believe me, if you're banging in a single, then in 1.13 it's not so hard to catch runes even in one snout. but the fan from one Lo will be such that hoo. not to mention two. :-)
and don't forget about Oath - runes attack him even faster. and to catch a comparable rare... hmm..
and one more thing - in 1.13 Iron Maiden was removed, so you can safely drive to Diablo, and there are a lot of small, fairly high-level mobs - there are more chances to catch something interesting.
and if frenzy - do frenzie.

3m3m 11.05.22

at one time I was barbing on cc 1.09 version of diablo, ps - the first time I passed d2 with this build

S
Serious_Alex 11.05.22

3m3m
Well, how difficult was it?

T
Torum. 11.05.22

There's still full mana for 1 cc spent.

o
obsessed 11.05.22

TURBO ALEX, with vv mana burns. do a frenzy, be a handsome boy.

S
Serious_Alex 11.05.22

Obsessed
Frenzy doesn't have a shield. I haven't played without a shield. Can you advise something?

Q
QLinkee 11.05.22

TURBO ALEX
I can advise you not to be afraid and play without a shield.

T
Torum. 11.05.22

TURBO ALEX
Vv with a shield is still squalor.

o
obsessed 11.05.22

did not play without a shield. Can you advise something?
TURBO ALEX, 1) jump more often (on the spot, the cursor under your feet)
2) shoot at 1.13 (is this a single? a loner?)
3) make a Black runeword in a chain / whip, add runes to the Oath runeword, looking for ethereal under it along the way blanks - whips / axes / scourge.
4) collect 2 Oath and look for Stormlash (unique one), or (better) find Lo and collect Grief in a phase blade. but it's all pitchfork in the water. more precisely, it is for the future. run with what you have.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 11.05.22

Now I'm going through the single with a frenzik, so I generally have a unique Bloodletter gladius in one hand, and a dull gray gladius with two skulls in the other XD Well, nothing, almost passed the 2nd act of nm. And there I have already prepared fights and two Lightsabres.

o
obsessed 11.05.22

gladius
Sanchez Ramirez, GLADY!!!!!11 :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

two Lightsabres,
what clear trunks you have! ;D envy! <;D you will have as much as 50% light obsorb!!1

S
Sanchez Ramirez 11.05.22

Obsessed
Well, GLADIOUS!! =) And there is still a century left before the neck. Large runes don't fall, bitch :S

o
obsessed 11.05.22

Big runes don't fall, bitch :S
Sanchez Ramirez, pfft! still would! it's a fucking 1.13 single, made by squishy blizzies! norms posony bang only on pg, YOU KNOW! <;DDD

Q
QLinkee 11.05.22

Sanchez Ramirez
Also tell me you don't have a chest of jahs.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 11.05.22

No, dudes, Firkus, it seems, also twisted the drop into singles - it cleared that I had not played on the server for three months already :C