3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nickbee 11.05.22 11:27 pm

death mode (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me what are the features of this mode and how it differs from the "pain and suffering" mode
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.05.22

More pain and suffering. Saves are not deleted. It's not hardcore. I play on it.

N
Nickbee 11.05.22

At the expense of deleting saves, you can learn more about how this system works
besides this feature in this mode, is there anything else, for example, opponents are stronger or something else, regarding the "pain and suffering" mode?

s
satium 11.05.22

what other mode ... just increased complexity, they just called it that

i
izzylai 11.05.22

nickbee
erasing saves is not on any difficulty level. Mobs are fatter and a little more damage. Nothing more

z
zoomukc 11.05.22

nickbee Enemies
have more HP (sometimes it seems that we inflict mosquito damage), they began to hit harder, counterattack and dodge. At low levels difficulty Geralt could survive 20 bites in a row from corpse eaters, and on this 2-3rd one is already fatal. Bombs, elixirs, signs now have a huge impact: here you can no longer run through the whole game, clicking only LMB.

s
separ 11.05.22

it's just more complicated - mobs have more health, they hit harder, .... and it's more difficult to play gwent - but in general, the game mode is normal - you need to play it

A
Alex Hawk 11.05.22

Yes, the same as on easy. Generally no differences. Choose calmly and play. All the same "Move the Roach" and "Prrr". Easily. Don't scare the person.
PS. Just dodge the mobs, otherwise, as they said above - 2 drowner bites and health points as it happened.

S
SaDaR 11.05.22

to all of the above, I’ll add that if on the 3rd difficulty the mobs still pause before the attack, thereby allowing the player to carry out his attack, then on the 4th to hell! Attacked 7 mobs? Watch each one, because while you swung at 1, the other 6 have already swung at you :)

K
Krechet79 11.05.22

To death is our regime! Well, until a more complicated one came out.

K
Kuroi_no_Kenshin 11.05.22

The alpha of the mobs is much higher. For example, due to the high alpha of the enemies, the quen in the second mode immediately heals half of the HP, but is demolished on impact, a rather useful thing to restore HP when there is only one enemy left.

l
lewe0fun 11.05.22

heavy armor + echidna decoction + hurricane, all health is restored instantly, on the "to death" mode, they stopped evading at all ...

G
GventPlayer 11.05.22

I0PuK
what is a "hurricane"?

d
david2222 11.05.22

mobs are fatter in death mode

S
Shimuto 11.05.22

passed the game on "pain and suffering" stupidly evading and calling LMB enemies.

l
lewe0fun 11.05.22

GventPlayer
i.e. vortex

G
GventPlayer 11.05.22

I0PuK
echidna where is it, tell me

l
lewe0fun 11.05.22

GventPlayer
if an animal - then on Skelege,
if a decoction, then from chests or herbalists / merchants, I had the recipe even before Skelege appeared

G
GventPlayer 11.05.22

I0PuK
my friend is an animal. I just crafted a cat here. Before that, on the last difficulty in the griffin, I passed, well, the echidna did not come across somehow. And the cat really pinned me. I just failed the spirit of the wild hunt, level 31, level 24 myself and fucked up. And then I thought, what if I had an echidna :-). You tell me where to find this creature in Skellige and what level it is. I would be very grateful :-)

l
lewe0fun 11.05.22

There are a lot of GventPlayer
on small islands, mixed with sirens,
PS, he himself finished the game in a master cat armor with large quen glyphs and master swords of a bear with large Chernogod runes, the first two branches of a swordsman and an alchemy branch of mutagens to synergy + 50% to the strength of mutagens, large red mutagens,
level 48 archgryphon falls only on the way...

G
GventPlayer 11.05.22

I0PuK
Hmm...interesting. Why different swords and armor?
It turns out that at first you threw 25 points into the red branch in order to get to the whirlwind. Then you also put 25 points into alchemy to get to synergy. It turns out a red branch of 5 perks + a green branch of 7 perks.

Now this is another question. Did you take anything from school technicians to donate 1 perk to alchemy?