3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mafia 24ru 11.05.22 11:27 pm

prestige regeneration (Titanfall)

I can’t figure out how to get from 4 to 5 prestige, I need to make critical hits from the energy gun, I didn’t understand who to hit titans or pilots. please explain the whole subtlety of the procedure for the early thank you PLEASE?
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Baulin 11.05.22

mafia 24ru
You have to shoot at the titans. In order not to bother, shoot to the last at them, even at the doomed.

m
mafia 24ru 11.05.22

watered and even destroyed them, but killed more than brought them to critical states, maybe there is some specific point to which it is necessary to shoot at him?

J
Jimer74 11.05.22

When the armor is removed from the titanium, red areas appear, they fell on them, nothing difficult, the main thing is to hit, you bring the charge to about half and with periodic clicks do not let the charge fall until you are sure that you will hit, then shoot

m
mafia 24ru 11.05.22

Jimer74
thanks for the information ..... good luck in the game))))

J
Jimer74 11.05.22

mafiosi 24ru
You too) I myself have 8th already, the tests are much more difficult)

m
mafia 24ru 11.05.22

you're right, the next one is even more difficult, but even that can be overcome .....

J
Jimer74 11.05.22

mafia 24ru
no doubt, for example, for 8 of all the remaining tests, I have 100 victories left, which is a very large number, given that on 18 victories I pumped to the maximum level, and on 24 I completed all the other, no less difficult tests, now about 60, total the time in this regeneration is about 9 hours, a long time is very easy

m
mafia 24ru 11.05.22

I don’t even know how to kill ejection pilots, I haven’t killed one more in the entire game (((((

A
Andrey Baulin 11.05.22

mafia 24ru
Take XO-16 with a rate of fire and a guard.

J
Jimer74 11.05.22

mafia 24ru
climb higher, and wait until someone ejects, r-101c with an extended magazine is the best fit, mostly they fly up, but some "fathers" turn on invisibility and to the sides, it's more difficult, but I think 5 is not so much, you can watch , still a very good option, to climb on someone else's titan, almost destroyed and finish shooting, if a nuclear catapult, then when the pilot ejects, then you take off from the back at the same time as him, there’s nothing absolutely complicated, in this way, on the second attempt, I finished off the 5th part, when glades, before that 4 times in the first way

m
mafia 24ru 11.05.22

thanks for the info.... i'll try to successfully pass the rest of the prestiges, and I would also like to know when the DLC will be released, do you know when?

J
Jimer74 11.05.22

Mafia 24ru
will release the first one in May, I don’t know exactly when

m
mafia 24ru 11.05.22

OKAY..... Happy Victory Day!!!!!

F
FOXDIE_id 11.05.22

how I hate this fucking .... energy rifle. If you still kill 50 pilots with a sniper and so much skin with a pistol, this is normal, but fak, a terribly slow energy rifle is generally hell and completely does not correspond to my style of play. Well, why do this ?Probably after getting g5 I'll give up on this shit and completely give myself to a regular game. Fuck how I hate these tests.

J
Jimer74 11.05.22

saR3n_ID
I wrote - "nothing complicated, the main thing is to hit, you bring the charge to about half and with periodic clicks do not let the charge fall until you are sure that you will hit, then shoot"

Absolutely nothing complicated, never met a titan with armor removed? it's so hard to hit only 30 times if i'm not mistaken? charge is easily controlled. it’s difficult to kill enemies 50 times caused by a titan, it’s difficult to kill 100 victories, it’s difficult to kill an ejected pilot, everything is simple right there, if there is a desire, go to the company, there are more newcomers, besides, there are titans - bots, I’m silent here

m
mafia 24ru 11.05.22

Thanks, I've been through this for a long time....

m
mafia 24ru 11.05.22

in 5g it’s even more difficult ..... but it’s also passable ..... so beat the bastards)))))

V
Villeas 11.05.22

Missing the achievement in regeneration that I killed the ejection pilots? There were three pilots that shot now zero. Start all over again! What the hell? Why did the reset occur with synchronization when turning it off, everything was fine. Here and so they shoot 10 of them, and these three more disappeared !!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Andrey Baulin 11.05.22

Villeas
Many complain about not saving progress yesterday. I think this is temporary.

V
Villeas 11.05.22

Andrey Baulin
It would be nice! And then catch these birds again ............... you will be tortured.!
Thank you for message!