3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Crabs67 11.05.22 11:27 pm

Is it worth taking? (Titanfall)

Hello. Played on the action "Time to Play". I really liked the game. Recently got a free season pass. Here's the thing. When I played, the online was 1-1.5k on the PC version. Which is negligible. And today there was an opportunity to buy a disc in the store for 500 rubles. But I don't know. Choate said that you need a deluxe edition and are there more people with the season pass? Or did it show the total number of people? Please advise what to do.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MetalApocalypsys 11.05.22

In honor of the game's anniversary, Respawns made the season pass free. All players now have the deluxe edition.

A
Alamut95 11.05.22

Mr.Crabs67 The
game did not drag me in, I still regret the money spent on the game and on the season pass.

N
NDes 11.05.22

http://forums.playground.ru/titanfall/stoit_li_pokupat_titanfall-857907/

A
Andrey Baulin 11.05.22

Mr.Crabs67
If you liked Time to Play, then of course take it. And there are very few people playing on Season Pass cards. Mostly standard.

L
Lyokha-Bro- 11.05.22

Take BF 3, a toy for years.

M
Mr. Veimenn 11.05.22

Mr.Crabs67
At first I also doubted, although I do not like network games, but I tried it for a promotion and I liked it. I think now to take as there will be a discount

M
Mr.Crabs67 11.05.22

VeiMenn
Yes, I say that I liked it. Only when I tried it, the online was only 1.5k. And this is not enough

M
Mr. Veimenn 11.05.22

Mr.Crabs67
And I didn't pay attention to the number, just where I played more. During the game it is not clear where people are where bots