3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 11.05.22 11:27 pm

Heroes change their own clothes (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, is there any way to get rid of this?
for example, I bought Michael a cool suit, and he constantly wears his fucking sweaters and T-shirts during missions))
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
McEclipse 11.05.22

no way

L
LaserDeath 11.05.22

it’s just not clear how it turns out the heroes earn millions in the end and walk in tatters like at the beginning of the game

with cars the same trouble bought a Porsche mission passed you appear on your “plot bucket”

A
AsStRaLL92 11.05.22

yes it is a minus

R
Ryuksvart 11.05.22

I pumped plot "buckets", so even Trevor on his rattletrap normally drowned on highways like that))

B
BAHAHDP 11.05.22

This is such a feature. I find it rather cool. So the heroes do not look like some kind of vegetables and do not walk in the same

S
SiFoN4IK97 11.05.22

BAHAHDP
I agree :)

S
Sectos05 11.05.22

Is it possible to somehow assign your sets of clothes so that their hero can also put them on in random order?

B
BAHAHDP 11.05.22

Sectos05
No

J
Joker978 11.05.22

BAHAHDP
aha don't go to the same? :D And why do they wear the same clothes during missions? :D Is Rob like that?

M
Mercurionio 11.05.22

Dimchik94
Well, first of all, not for all missions.
Secondly: tachils are also not on all missions, but only on general ones. Whoever came to the arrow will be in your clothes, the rest in the prescribed ones.

R
Renat Imambaev 11.05.22

And I like that they dress up. The feeling that they live their lives until you are back. This is great.
By the way, when a Persian is far from home, he himself does not change clothes. I have with Trevor so

B
BEELINEUA 11.05.22

I don't see the point at all in clothing stores.

G
GamesKnight 11.05.22

Who can tell me why when switching from character to character after a certain time, the clothes are already different? How to fix this, a bug or a gameplay feature?

I
Ivan-jon 11.05.22

That's the way it should be. They will not walk in the same place for years.

I
Ilya233 11.05.22

Gameplay feature

G
GamesKnight 11.05.22

I understand, thank you for the answer!
Sorry, I don't like this system.

l
leon300696 11.05.22

And in my opinion it's interesting. One and the same clothes get bored quickly, and to go to the hut to change clothes broke. Good variety. At the same time, you will try on all the clothes of the wardrobe on the heroes.

z
zoomukc 11.05.22

That's what got me - resetting the rags of heroes to "default". Waste as much time as needed. Yes, and it’s the same with cars: you buy supercars for them, and they ... Franklin on a green moped, Trevor on his red barn (it’s a shame to ride in such a city), Michael stuck to the Audi, and then he also put disks in the form of a dollar ...

G
GamesKnight 11.05.22

zoomukc
agrees, we could make this option for changing clothes disabled in the settings, otherwise I dress my characters according to my taste, and then they go in whatever they want, and again I have to change

V
Vladislav Igorevich 11.05.22

Is it possible to make the Persians in the single stop changing clothes? And change the main machine