3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
voronpb 11.05.22 11:35 pm

Quests The Witcher's Forge (Kaer Morhen) who passed needs help. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I took this quest when I first got to Kaer Morhen. The task was in the chest, I then read the letter and the quest was activated. I forgot about him, went through the whole plot and now I decided to return to the task. But I don’t have the required book, I could sell it or throw it away. The question is where can I get it and who completed this task, what kind of forge is it, is it worth spending time and effort searching for?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartanez_86 11.05.22

The task must be completed before the final battle (sort of), sometimes it is considered failed and sometimes it hangs, so I had it with different passages, well, there is nothing unusual in the princep, loot like a good sword or armor, I don’t remember already.

v
voronpb 11.05.22

yes, I think that if it were no longer active, it would show how failed missions .. I only have 3 hanging there, and this one is active ..

v
vladik865 11.05.22

Well, now you will need to go to merchants and look, especially for those to whom you sold something.

S
Sargarus 11.05.22

You can find this forge yourself, there seems to be an elemental guarding it. Barely killed, he pisses on fire.

v
voronpb 11.05.22

pLast1c
Where to find?

M
Maxonior 11.05.22

Vetal
At the location of Kaer Morhen there is a mine in the south. Where there is a wooden dam and a family of 3 black bears. Go to the mine itself, and there you will understand. Just get ready for the fight

v
voronpb 11.05.22

Thanks

v
voronpb 11.05.22

Here is the second volume where to look, prompted the man
in the castle under the stairs behind the kitchen.

Also, this task was activated for me after reading and when I returned to Kaer Morhen ..
I have already completed the tasks, the reward is normal ... The question is removed, thank you all.