3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XoSi 11.05.22 11:35 pm

Secret boss. (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

To be at the location Wasteland of Serenity, you need to jump into the cave from which lava flows, go to the end of the cave and jump into the pit. A boss will appear in a small hole, the most important thing is not to lose sight of him :)
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dali 11.05.22

Please post a screenshot of the location on the map.

X
XoSi 11.05.22

D
Dali 11.05.22

Thank you!

D
Dali 11.05.22

At lvl 19, a completely invulnerable creature with 30 level.

X
XoSi 11.05.22

Calmly flunked by 29, so you can try to blame for 27-28 lvl

D
DeviL_RockeR 11.05.22

It is good to farm moonstones for crafting with a high-level character on it

I
Ichigo_Kun 11.05.22

Been killing him for a long time

m
moovik 11.05.22

guys, maybe I'm doing something wrong .. I can jump into this hole, I kill the boss, but there's no way to jump out of the hole .. there is a fig, like a geyser, but it is closed in a shell and does not open with a weapon.

X
XoSi 11.05.22

After killing the boss, a geyser should grow out of the ground, break a stone knob on it and a stream of air will start to beat out of it, if this knob does not break, then some kind of glitch.

d
downpack 11.05.22

I was just there, this boss Iwajira, he also has a red-haired rocket launcher with acid damage.

D
DiggerD 11.05.22

I have this creature 52 lvl XD knocked out three rocket launchers from it, like, no more legends fall

M
MrRa 11.05.22

just 3? )))
and more here)
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/borderlands_the_pre-sequel/items/weapons/rpg/#wiki-24203

n
nestrbob 11.05.22

I killed her 4 times and got only 1 legendary pistol, of course there is a lot of other rubbish from her.

S
S_asha 11.05.22

there is also Nel from which the legendary snipe falls

A
AR-81 11.05.22

Not a damn good thing fell from Iwojira, from Nela. But after the murder of Nel, the same sniper was caught in a vending machine.

Z
Zewer 11.05.22

from Iwajira you can farm the legendary RPG on
easy, it’s true, it’s easier to dupe

S
Salvador Gunzerker 11.05.22

Can you please tell me how to fight Nel?

n
nestrbob 11.05.22

denismaj
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/borderlands_the_pre-sequel/enemies/boss/#wiki-25014

Then he stuck his head in Iwajira, she used to be level 30 - I thought to score points, but to get hold of junk, and she is in the new version 52 level. I came to her at level 28, with one blow I was slammed.
PS I checked Nela, this bastard is now level 50 and it will be difficult to deal with him, because. he is immortal - as long as at least one fighter from his support is alive.

m
max_iakushcko 11.05.22

nestrbob
ON Difficulty Level 1 he is 30th

n
nestrbob 11.05.22

max_iakushcko
It depends on what version of the game you have. Install v 1.0.4 + 5 DLC and see.