3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sasha 3009 11.05.22 11:35 pm

How do you manage? (Mass effect)

is it comfortable
40 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 11.05.22

yes, the control is sharpened specifically for the keyboard + mouse
, but sometimes there are troubles in battle (in full swing) it sticks to the wall if you stand close to it, but this is my opinion (not very convenient =)

T
TheNik 11.05.22

On the contrary, I feel better if you stick to the wall like chewing gum.
The damage from the guns is not applied and the game starts to resemble Gears of War in some way.
And one more thing ...
How to turn on anti-aliasing? It does not work through the driver.

Z
Zer Ael 11.05.22

The walls are in the way. When "immunity" and "carnage" are enabled, sticking to walls and turning around is a waste of time.

P
Pazzaken 11.05.22

In principle, management is like a management, not clumsy and not excellent ...

k
kolyan73 11.05.22

There are no special complaints about the management itself, but there are complaints about the menus of inventory, equipment and the task log, and considerable ones. In my memory, this is one of the most stupid and uncomfortable game interfaces. Especially inventory, buying and selling, and the MAP is finally a masterpiece, especially in the Citadel with its similar locations. Well, at least there are pointers stuck and there are fast movements.

j
jet_lee 11.05.22

And the run is purely prefixed) Inventory was made tin like. NextGen what can I say)

S
SelmaK 11.05.22

I like the controls, everything is clear and convenient.

s
sasha 3009 11.05.22

can remember Office

_
_Gulya_ 11.05.22

It’s convenient, I’m just confused with bio capabilities, my head doesn’t understand to press 1,2,3,4,5 ... I
suffered with inventory for 5 minutes, then it dawned. It’s difficult to run without an aft sight, but it’s nice.

E
Exile014 11.05.22

Pretty friendly

G
Gr1nGo 11.05.22

The controls are convenient, but, as they said above, it is completely inconvenient to use the options panel due to the stupidity of the icons and, as a result, not remembering what skills they are responsible for.

The console interface is one hundred percent. Mouse control makes you feel like you are turning with a stick - a little sloppy and clumsy (left-right, up-down). The sight is purely cantilever, with a radius of 3 kilometers ... for especially oblique, apparently.

But there is nothing wrong with this in principle.

s
sashok988 11.05.22

Compared to ports of other games from consoles, everything here is normal with controls

P
Pazzaken 11.05.22

And I played as a soldier so he didn’t have any opportunities at all!

n
nana_cS3 11.05.22

Pazzaken
each class has 8 possibilities! bitches played truncated :DDD

A
Alexanderon 11.05.22

Everyone there is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e
edikbl 11.05.22

In general, at first, I often threw a grenade out of place. Out of habit, I tried to do all the reloading of weapons. Even the thought was to remove R from the appointments.

D
DEviLPr0 11.05.22

I think the management is convenient and intuitive, done simply and tastefully.

L
Lord VIRUsS 11.05.22

I agree. control is very simple, convenient and easy to learn

L
Lost Prophet 11.05.22

yes management class!

Z
Zer Ael 11.05.22

I only transferred skills from 5-8 to qerf