3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspilil 11.05.22 11:36 pm

Very difficult game (Bloodborne)

Wasted money? I can not kill the first boss, especially since I very rarely reach it. That's such a sadness. Wasted money!?
17 Comments
Sort by:
C
ChiOops 11.05.22

Well, of course, not in vain, the game itself is awesome, as for me the duck is the game of the year. And the fact that you can’t even go through the 1st boss, well, that’s a claim to you that you are a bad player :) You won’t say that you spent money on GTA 5 in vain, just because, for example, you are the first mission in it can't pass :)

s
s1ash3r 11.05.22

complexity

r
raspilil 11.05.22

And do something what? It's a shame.
(picture is cool)

R
Roslyak 11.05.22

Farm enemies. Pump the doll's attack or hp.

r
raspilil 11.05.22

This is good advice.

r
raspilil 11.05.22

Did you pass the first boss without leveling?

u
urist666 11.05.22

raspilil
Summon other players for help with the Calling Bell. Is this the first time you play this type of game?

H
HitD 11.05.22

raspilil
I'll tell you more, it's really possible to pass it all at the minimum level.
ZY although I missed Ibragitos, hp is not enough to keep her punches.

6y4 11.05.22

Vice versa! well the game is hard!

r
raspilil 11.05.22

Played similar games. Can the difficulty level be changed?

S
Slonvprotivogaze 11.05.22

raspilil is
better than Souls, at least the second one, go through) I thought that a person knows what he is getting into by buying such games))

S
Stormreaver 11.05.22

If everything is really bad, look at the let's plays, you will see how others are doing

r
raspilil 11.05.22

OK. Thanks to all.

d
deadvirad 11.05.22

oh my god you are mine! How can you say it's a hard game?
if you can't, level up, always stay under his feet from the back side from which he swings, take another weapon.
But in general, if it’s difficult for you, what are you going to do next? The game doesn't cause any problems at all. look at how people fight with me in the demon salt, it’s difficult there! and BB is baby talk.

r
raspilil 11.05.22

Made it to the 4th boss.

k
keig 11.05.22

During the battle with Mikolash, at the location of the mensis nightmare, you find the key to the iron door, where this door is.

r
raspilil 11.05.22

Thanks to all. Passed.