3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlavikSD 11.05.22 11:36 pm

Project RUSSIAN TRACK MAP (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

A new version of the project Russian Truck Map v.1.1.1 of June 10, 2015 has been released. Those who played the beta version are aware of it.
The new version is adapted to 1.18, many bugs have been fixed. The map is fresher and fuller. Although there are no new cities and roads. The map is standalone, the PRTM.mdb module is selected.
Author: Oleg Kiselev.

Spoiler

Download Link: http://sharemods.com/oeov5vt00hu2/PRTM_map.7z.html
13 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 11.05.22

crash and why posted on the forum?

S
SlavikSD 11.05.22

vigo24, "dye yes" - but in Russian? And what's the difference where to give links, do you care?

v
vigo24 11.05.22

SlavikSD
crashes - crashes with an error. it was possible to write what needs to be connected as a separate module

S
SlavikSD 11.05.22

vigo24, Is it not clear when connecting that the module line, by default "Europe", is highlighted, i.e. become active?

M
Max_Rock 11.05.22

SlavikSD
Not everyone looks there

S
SlavikSD 11.05.22

vigo24
Max_Rock
Corrected the description.

a
abarbanel48 11.05.22

made 3 trips .. so far without departures.
it’s such a boring map for me. RusMap didn’t stand next to it at all.
and more reality, because this (see the figure) between Tver and Torzhok looks, to put it mildly, awkward. :)

S
SlavikSD 11.05.22

abarbanel48, I agree, it's boring. But the Russian expanses are almost the same on the hauls, but people like it))
By the way, version 2.0 will be released soon, also under 1.18. They promise good content.

a
abarbanel48 11.05.22

SlavikSD are
you talking about RusMap?

d
danilkamaster 11.05.22

I like SlavikSD
because everyone looks at the size and not the quality. they even think so what if a boring map is big.

S
SlavikSD 11.05.22

abarbanel48, No, about this card.
danilkamasterYes, that's right. Although if you look at the cities, I don’t remember, are there more cities in the Expanses?

d
danilkamaster 11.05.22

SlavikSD
yes in the open spaces of cities is much more than in rusmap.

S
SlavikSD 11.05.22

danilkamaster, in general, I'm not talking about Rusmap, about PRTM. But I already saw, in the Expanses there are more.