3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sleigh 11.05.22 11:36 pm

Conquest of America HELP!!! (American Conquest)

I was completely tormented with this game! As soon as I bought it, it didn’t want to start up and sometimes I had to run it several times and restart the computer to start it. That’s how I played it. I went to the store and changed it. There was a problem with the launch of the tazh. Then, as for evil, when the warranty for the disk ended, something happened to the Steup program. Then I almost went through the campaign, and then an error !!! Now I can’t record! Steup does not plow, but there is no separate recording program Instal!
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 11.05.22

"Conquest of America"? responsibility, it must be! =)

so many interesting problems with one game.. it's very strange. Just a mystical image! 8-)
What is the game about in general? strategy, action or something else?

S
StiG_aka_Casper17 11.05.22

In my opinion, the problem here is not with the game or the disk, but something is wrong with the computer

w
warbler 11.05.22

Ametikashki do not want you to conquer them, so they shit - that is, they piss)))

r
rat586 11.05.22

a person has a problem, and you write some kind of nonsense

G
G_-_A_-_N_-_G_-_S_-_T_-_E 11.05.22

You also wrote nonsense, look at the dates, 5 years have passed. xD.

A
Alex von Cuschen 11.05.22

I had this toy in 2006. Stupidly on the street found the disc in the box. License. Played enough and threw it in the bucket. Now I would pin a little, but I can not find it. Well, I don’t think that Sanya would tear her hair out because of her! ;-) Yes, and she had, no, no, quirky bouncer.

M
MONAX 11.05.22

sanya
Download the repack and don't worry, but before that, reinstall Windu and change the hardware if possible

A
Alex346TM 11.05.22

MONAX
Ten years have passed!)))
I think he no longer cares about this game)

M
MONAX 11.05.22

Alex346TM
Look at the date and then be ironic)))

A
Alex346TM 11.05.22

MONAX
Maybe I don't understand something or .. message by Sanka on March 19, 2005 at 00:42, yours and mine today at 07:47-07:59 respectively)

M
MONAX 11.05.22

Alex346TM
It seemed to know --- what is 2015 worth, it happens !!! ))))