3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Romanov 11.05.22 11:36 pm

The best swords and armor in the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me the name, and if possible, the code for the console of the best weapons in the game and armor. I just don't really understand what's wrong. For the sake of interest, I prescribed a set of armor for the bear school, and it turned out that I even had ordinary armor found just like that many times better.
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

SamLeoFisher
I don’t know I don’t use the console and I will never use it, I went through the game myself 3 times, they say that Eredin’s sword is the most powerful of all, but I don’t know I didn’t have it, but there are things much stronger than different schools

V
Vladislav Igorevich 11.05.22

SamLeoFisher
Cheated - that's how it turned out
. The stat of a regular item that you find in the game is cleared using your level, that is, at each level the same item will show a different level of armor (or damage)
SpoilerIf you found a forgotten sword at level 10 Vranov - he has one stat
If you found it at level 20 - he will have more stats If you
found it at 10m, swung to 20 with the same sword, he will still have a level 10 statArmor that is crafted - with a fixed stat. That is, the level of armor does not depend on your level
One of the best armors and swords (Although most likely the best) in the game - a set of bear armor pumped to the last level
If you have upgraded to 40+, then any armor found will be better than any crafted. Here at any time you can find armor (sword) better than your current one.

By the end of the game you'll be around level 30-35, and it's ok if they level up more - Geralt stupidly becomes imb (invincible) with his super-duper-cool armor and swords, which is boring. It's good to demolish the golem with 2 hits

u
unface18 11.05.22

The best coat. Bear set (For those who hit with powerful attacks and miss most of the hits)
Cat set (for those who arrange a meat grinder with quick strikes, while dodging and blocking attacks of the enemy)
Griffin set (for those who are imprisoned for signs)
Any witcher set is better than ordinary items , even if they have more armor or attack, because the sets have specific stats that enhance witcher abilities.

B
Bupycop 11.05.22

I bought relic pants for lvl 39 in the fortress of Kaer Trolde from the armor on the top. Although he himself is only 20lvl, but nothing, for growth: D

V
Vladislav Igorevich 11.05.22

SamLeoFisher
Yes, I definitely came across, she still has a raincoat. It depends on what level you find it) I found it somewhere at 32m, it’s not better than the armor of a bear, but its stat is not bad
anyway But you don’t need to craft it, either a quest, or it just comes across in a chest

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.05.22

Bupycop
Although he himself is only 20lvl, but nothing, for growth: D
Optimist. Heh. heh....