3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beckinsale 19.11.19 06:19 pm

How to put Russian language on the English version? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

People. That's the question. I bought then on third-party online game and was Ubisoft decided to go in a curve line, along with EA, and was fooling around with language in different regions. ( It just doesn't met with this problem at Ubisoft )

Is it possible somehow to put Russian if you bought the English version?

And the second question for owners of the Russian version. Please tell me what number you have in this place? Your disk Documents\my games\Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - file - state
If you scroll to the bottom, there will be -

},
localization = {
mainLanguage = 0,
spokenLanguage = 0,
subtitleBackgroundContrast = 0,
subtitleFontSize = 0,
subtitleMode = 0,
subtitleSpeakerColor = false,
subtitlesLanguage = -1,
},
}

Instead of 0 You have a number?
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 19.11.19

localization = {
mainLanguage = 55,
spokenLanguage = 55,
subtitleBackgroundContrast = 0.2,
subtitleFontSize = 0,
subtitleMode = 1,
subtitleSpeakerColor = false,
subtitlesLanguage = 55,
},

S
Stanfil 19.11.19

And why on a third-party resource to buy the game?

B
Beckinsale 19.11.19

Stanfil
And then what trading platforms are cheaper. And games from stores which cater to the CIS do not fit me. In short a long story. The point is that we have the price of 60 euros for the regular version and 120 for ultimate
4 377 rubles and up to 8 755.
And shopping sites about 40 euros.
Just before it was not Ubicom this issue with the regions. And now for some reason made.

B
Beckinsale 19.11.19

Tdante
Thank you. I will try to manually substitute. It may turn out.

K
KyDecHuk666 19.11.19

Beckinsale
try, fail, do not think for being rude, the language of the game do not change this method

B
Beckinsale 19.11.19

KyDecHuk666
Then sorrow. It means not destiny. XD
I have the same problem with FIFA, but now do for my country, learn a new language. ( Even if of. the Origin store to take )
The question - why so complicated , and why do You decide on what language I play ... silence... ))
Had to cancel online and play offline in all available version from the web.

S
Stanfil 19.11.19

Beckinsale
VPN and stuff like that not help? I can only sympathize with You, for these prices the game is not even fun

v
vovastij 19.11.19

Beckinsale
There was a problem people have with the 1st part of the game, like tech support helped.
Here is the link, maybe You can help:
Спойлерhttps://forums-ru.ubi.com/showthread.php/48178-Русский-Язык

B
Beckinsale 19.11.19

Stanfil
VPN will help as I heard, if you buy on some Russian site, and then install a VPN. But this is not accurate. Or buy off of the store for 60 euros standard version + 40 first years pass well, or finally, DLS, etc. Then just be Russ language.

B
Beckinsale 19.11.19

vovastij
No , tech support says go to whoever bought .
In short. To buy will soon have only through off shop for big money. XD

v
vovastij 19.11.19

Beckinsale
Alternatively, buy on Steam, only to buy someone from friends in Russia, and give the game to You, it seems there is such a thing.