3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim Kachelya 11.05.22 11:36 pm

VERSION 1.18.1.3+GOING EAST DOES NOT ACCEPT SAVE FROM VERSION 1.18.2.5S. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

VERSION 1.18.1.3+GOING EAST DOES NOT ACCEPT SAVE FROM VERSION 1.18.2.5S. HELP ANYONE WHAT YOU CAN, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
12 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovangt4 11.05.22

Maxim Kachelya
Version 1,18,2,5S does not even exist yet! And this means that you didn’t buy DLC Going East for 1.18! I normally load on 1.18 saves from 1.8.2.5 and even from 1.3.1

M
Maxim Kachelya 11.05.22

vovangt4
is called ETS 2 GOLD BUNDLE v.1.18.2.5s.
Going East did not buy but downloaded from eurotrucksimulator2.com. There doesn't seem to be anything to buy.
I wanted to install Going East on my version so it says that the path to the game is not correctly specified.
I'm generally confused and don't know what to do, I'm already desperate and I'm thinking of just starting a new game.

v
vovangt4 11.05.22

Maksim Kachelya
From the site eurotrucksimulator2.com you can download only the demo! ETS2 is a paid game! And DLC paid content! http://store.steampowered.com/app/227300/ and on the specified site you could not download the whole game for free and even with DLC! Here is the site where you downloaded http://eurotrucksimulator2.com/

v
vovangt4 11.05.22

Maxim Kachelya
The latest licensed version is 1.18.1.3! And there is no higher yet

v
vovangt4 11.05.22

Maxim Kachelya
Here, buy the game and DLC there now just discounts http://store.steampowered.com/app/227300/

m
megacroupier 11.05.22

Maxim Kachelya
I also have ETS 2 GOLD BUNDLE, but downloaded from Steam. Therefore, vovangt4 exactly says

M
Maxim Kachelya 11.05.22

Maximka.L
in my words there is not a drop of flattery.
Why did I have to ask such a question? Think logic please.
I can take a screenshot so that you can see for yourself what version of the game I have.
in short, you have said so much here, DOWNLOAD THERE, PAY THERE.
I'm not one of those who will spend money on some games.

M
Maxim Kachelya 11.05.22

vovangt4
Thanks for the help and criticism guys, they helped a lot. I'll go from the very beginning to start the game.

M
Maxim Kachelya 11.05.22

Maximka.L
is exactly what I'm playing now. last question.
when launching version 1,18,1,3, it asks to enter activation, but I click "trial version", tell me, when passing the game, then there will be no questions with activation? otherwise I’ll suddenly swing and then, like, it will knock out something like “to open the next level you need to activate the game.”
On my version, no key needed to be entered.

v
vovangt4 11.05.22

Maksim Kachelya
I just offered you to pay for the developers and buy the game at a discount now it's cheap!

v
vovangt4 11.05.22

Maximka.L
How can this be an advertisement for licensed games? Discussion of pirates is prohibited

v
vovangt4 11.05.22

Maximka.L
This is his business and let him catch and endure jambs and brakes! I bought litsuhu on version 1.8.2.5, but one friend bought it recently and said that his FPS increased by 10 - 15, most of the bugs disappeared, not to mention that the game works better and more stable overall!