3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Zuko] 11.05.22 11:36 pm

Games are winding down

Today I noticed that the games I played today (GTA 4, Counter Strike 1.6, The Sims_3)
are being minimized from time to time. Then they unfold back easily, but it soars constantly to do it!! Today is the first day of such garbage, who knows what it is, and how to stop it? Thanks for answers)
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
Champion-HL 11.05.22

For me, only CS is usually minimized when connecting to a server. xs why ..

R
Ride 11.05.22

Googling noticed that this is because of the seven, but I did not find a solution.
if the problem appears only in Win7, then, as an option, you can try to change to XP for a while.

X
X-Zibit 11.05.22

all of the games listed are running and not folded. problems with your compapi, viruses and a bunch of unnecessary programs

T
Tuchka 11.05.22

I also have such a kakulim! It's because of the build system! I played on the original system - everything was a bunch!

i
igorilla_07 11.05.22

only Brink folded, but easily continued from the tray, not in the computer, IMHO, it's

X
X-Zibit 11.05.22

shit assembly? Well then, it is clear. FUCK, PUT NORMAL SYSTEMS, FUCK THESE ASSEMBLY?

d
dmitribarmin 11.05.22

I only minimize Dirt 3, everything else is fine, maybe something with the game itself?

L
Leohn 11.05.22

I had something similar before my death, check the cooling, does the cooler work?

T
The Punk 11.05.22

My games were minimized when Windows was unlicensed, a notification popped up with a suggestion to activate, and the applications were minimized. Cured with an activator.

L
LimerJack 11.05.22

it was so infuriating, I couldn’t play games that didn’t start in the window, then I tracked that Detection of interactive services was constantly coming out, I went into the services and turned off this Detection, and now everything is fine

G
GTONY 11.05.22

I also used to launch CS: GO before, every 2-3 minutes the game was minimized. In my case, the cause was a conflict with the TeamViewer program, turning it off helped.
Also, disabling this program helped me when I could not deploy some games / programs in full screen.