3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orogon 11.05.22 11:46 pm

Saves from the second part are not transferred (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have a face. The second part is also litsuha, saves from it. I start the game and I can't transfer my saves. None work. It just says "Failed to transfer saves from The Witcher 2". How can I transfer that? Game bug?
13 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wraith_Soul 11.05.22

Same crap(

L
Lex Matrix 11.05.22

a little off topic, but both parts are pirated and everything works, so look for problems in your systems, first of all make sure that your profile in Windows is not in Russian letters

M
Maxim Tarin 11.05.22

The path to the save folder MUST NOT CONTAIN RUSSIAN. The best way to do so is to create a new user. I did it myself - it works. I hope it helped.

O
OlololKing 11.05.22

but how to find out if they were transferred? I just threw them into a folder, at the start of a new game I chose the transfer point and that's it .. then how to understand?

O
Orogon 11.05.22

5H4DER
Do you have a username in Windows in Russian letters?

O
Orogon 11.05.22

Maxim Tarin
In the second part, when I transferred from the first, the profile in Russian letters did not interfere with me in any way

W
Wraith_Soul 11.05.22

Orogon
no big english

m
mikkelito 11.05.22

from the manual quote:
"Export is possible only if the Witcher 2 game saves. Assassins
of Kings are located in the save folder:
%SystemDisk%Users%USERNAME%Documents
Witcher 2gamesaves
Any Witcher 2 save located in this folder can be imported
into The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt However, we strongly recommend using the latest autosave from The Witcher 2 Chapter 3 ,
as earlier saves
will not include decisions made in the most recent stages of the game.
have not been imported, the default options will be used."

D
Daeleon 11.05.22

Already played 4 hours and saw a solution with saves. And this option will work - we save new saves, create a new user in Latin, transfer old saves, start a new game and throw in the saved new ones. It is the last action that is of interest - the transfer of old ones will be preserved when replacing them with new ones. Who has tried???

O
Orogon 11.05.22

mikkelito
I know that. All saves are in that folder. The joke is that it is simply not transferable because of the Cyrillic alphabet. Although everything was perfectly tolerated in the second part, even with Cyrillic

K
Klon6969 11.05.22

And I even did not begin to transfer, if not a secret, what is the use of these old saves from the previous part?

E
Evil Prepad 11.05.22

And I have a save transfer point, I enter it, I see a list of my saves, and when I press select, a click sounds stupid and nothing! Is it supposed to be like this, or after you click on the save from the list, the game will start immediately?

S
StimbI4 11.05.22

daeleon
Where do we create the user?