3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XBoy360 11.05.22 11:46 pm

Fast loading not working on F9 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, the question is in the header - I pressed both F8 and F9, but is there only a quick save on F5 or is it not there at all? Maybe in which conf file you need to write something? Tell me guys.
22 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eroppo 11.05.22

XBoy360
The game does not have a quick load, only a quick save

X
XBoy360 11.05.22

eroppo It's kind
of dumb.

E
Eroppo 11.05.22

XBoy360
People seem to implement through macros, also hangs on F9

X
XBoy360 11.05.22

seffko
Explain, umnyafka.

eroppo
Here I am about the same. But I didn’t find where and how on PG, as well as in Google.

D
DarKSiR_666 11.05.22

XBoy360
I have a counter question, why do you need fast loading on F9?

X
XBoy360 11.05.22

DarKSiR_666
Yes, not necessarily on F9, but fast loading seems to be the solution in many games.

seffko
Something somehow quickly bombed you, it's not even interesting.

D
DarKSiR_666 11.05.22

XBoy360
What exactly does fast loading solve!? Died-booted, what does not suit you?

S
Serega666 11.05.22

Even quick save doesn't work for me :(

J
JUnnAmmED 11.05.22

Serega666
It somehow works every other time. Either it loads, or it doesn't.

B
Bupycop 11.05.22

JUnnAmmED
Because after the transitions or at a certain point in the quest, you can not save. Everything works great.

z
zdanu4 11.05.22

F5 plows just with a bang. it's just that there are certain moments when quick save is disabled (dialogues, cut scenes, 5 seconds after the previous quick save or autosave, in combat mode, etc.).

X
XBoy360 11.05.22

Mde, for some reason in the first two games I enjoyed it with a bang, and in general I always preferred quick save. and loading, but then it suddenly turns out that it turns out that it is not needed. And judging by the minuses, it’s not needed at all, since so many farts exploded. Okay, thanks, "friends" for helping. It's nice to know that the PG will come to the rescue so quickly.

J
JUnnAmmED 11.05.22

Bupycop
I'm not a fool and I see an inscription when it is impossible to save. If it is possible to save, then a quick save appears. But sometimes it loads not a quick save, but a save from a checkpoint.

B
Bupycop 11.05.22

JUnnAmmED
decide, either it doesn’t load, or after one time, after death, it loads the last save, it was either a checkpoint or a quick save, in any case, you can load the save that you need through the main menu.

J
JUnnAmmED 11.05.22

Bupycop
Then answer me, why do you need a quick save if it is interrupted by a checkpoint?

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.05.22

Nightmare how to play now. Tragedy lit for no reason.

B
Bupycop 11.05.22

JUnnAmmED
so how does it interrupt him? You can’t make a quick transition in battle, and your quick save can be loaded, I thought the more often you save, the better, because I myself can sometimes forget to save for 20 minutes, and then it’s a shame to go through everything again, and there are autosaves after transition or conversation.

J
JUnnAmmED 11.05.22

Bupycop
Once again. I found a cave. A task appeared 4 levels higher than mine. I pressed F5, a quick save message appeared. I went to the cave. at least a ghoul, at least a werewolf), whom I can’t kill. I, respectively, die from a couple of blows and, lo and behold, I appear in front of him because of the **** auto-save.

A
Aleksandr1398 11.05.22

JUnnAmmED
Poke "load" instead of "continue from last save"

B
Bupycop 11.05.22

JUnnAmmED
Now it's clear, but what's wrong with that? If you see and know what a save system is, then click load not the last in the exit menu and from there load your quick one. Otherwise, I'm happy with such an autosave system, against strong monsters, as I said, it would be a shame to replay the last 20 minutes of the time.