3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krokenz 11.05.22 11:46 pm

The Witcher 3 does not start (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good afternoon!
This topic has already been opened several times, but my case is somewhat different.
Downloaded the repack. The game is launched via GOG.
Played quietly, the game started without problems.
I don't know what happened, now I can't log in. By clicking on the shortcut in the folder, a watch appears, a black screen for half a second and crashes to the desktop.
Tried to reinstall, 0 effect.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kyuubi 11.05.22

Krokenz
Buy a license and don't suffer, because the game is worth it!

z
zdanu4 11.05.22

Watch? O_o
and you run GOG and play through it, and not from a folder. or find a normal repack.

K
Krokenz 11.05.22

And so and so launched, one takes off right there.

G
GTX7J 11.05.22

download a damn license from GOG real, and patches and voice acting are not a problem. why download repack if the real license is on torrents. no need to install GOG Galaxy to run the game. well, no one can tell you what happened personally. I personally bought a license even though it can be downloaded. repack and that says it all. maybe you got a curve.

E
Edward Kruger 11.05.22

it's really better to buy a license, there are fewer problems, more pleasures (if you take the gog version there are all sorts of artbooks, music, etc.). The Witcher is such a game that you should not spare money.

l
luckymakc 11.05.22

I have a license from Steam, had a similar problem after the last update. The problem was solved by removing the mod to activate the console. Try it if you did.

I
Irina Yatsenko 11.05.22

Hello! Help solve the problem... I bought a license on Steam, the game does not start - a black screen appears for a split second, and then nothing happens. Tried reinstalling, disabled antivirus, updated drivers and DirectX. I have windows 8.1 64 bit, intel core i7 cpu 950 3.07GHz, 16.0 Gb RAM, ati radeon hd 4800 series.