3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PhenomenonalPhenomenon 11.05.22 11:46 pm

Video driver stopped responding and has been restored (Project CARS)

What to do? This problem was observed in GRID 2.

16 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAZIEL_ 11.05.22

344 driver did not try, I have 335.23 and this garbage has never happened.

B
Bigozerki 11.05.22

lower your graphic card frequency in msi afterburner

R
RAZIEL_ 11.05.22

jinxed ... this crap started and the game is now terribly lagging

d
devilxleo 11.05.22

Overheating of the CPU of the video card, change the thermal paste or cooler before it's too late

b
blacob 11.05.22

there was such a problem on a laptop, the NVIDIA PowerMizer Switch program helped

R
RAZIEL_ 11.05.22

Everything turned out to be a little simpler, I turned off the Internet and the order, the game flew, the pirates apparently messed up something there ...

b
bestia 11.05.22

Mloo, and I immediately took down the fuck. Toto I see what nonsense, how you drive along the pitlane or click on the escate then it gives out 60 as soon as the gameplay itself starts - 12 fps nah! Incredible fail. Brad, lol.......

R
RAZIEL_ 11.05.22

lllbestialll
Don't drive, awesome game. Just try to cut down the Internet. Repack the curve ...

R
RAZIEL_ 11.05.22

the game starts to slow down when a certain engine.exe connects to the Internet, removed this muck and the brakes disappeared

b
bestia 11.05.22

RASIEL
Thanks for the info, I'll try it)

D
DungeonmasterZZ 11.05.22

My video driver constantly crashed before, I solved the problem cardinally - I changed the video card. As it turned out later, this error crashes in vidyuhi that were heavily overclocked at the factory. There was a 680th gigabit video card, and its overclocking was just hellish - 1200 MHz from the factory, and there were constant crashes in different games. I took 780 from asus with a modest 980 MHz and everything works stably

D
Devil208 11.05.22

Is the game out already?

P
PhenomenonalPhenomenon 11.05.22

DungeonmasterZZ
You're probably right. I have a vidyuha from Palit.

e
evgelik 11.05.22

And no one watched the temperature of the processor?) I have an i5 4670, in MSI Afterburner it shows that the temperature is about 100 and above (video 70 ....

P
PhenomNV 11.05.22

This happens at too high frequencies. Lower your frequencies.

D
Dimonio 11.05.22

the video driver stopped responding "you want the driver not to crash for the sake of interest, demolish the program that is in the photo of geforce experience personally, I searched for a month after deleting the program, everything disappeared and does not crash on the radeon if the Raptor program is called it also drives with firewood