3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikolashenka 11.05.22 11:46 pm

what to do if you messed up with the quest about poisoning priscilla? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I'm walking around Novigrad and I see a corpse, it has a note: You were looking for a servant of eternal fire, but its flame blinded you. How to find the real killer?
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timur Virinsky 11.05.22

it seems like nothing, at least it didn’t work out for me, I killed him without thinking right away (

s
separ 11.05.22

just think - and it will be something different)

s
separ 11.05.22

do as you see fit - this is the only right way

A
Amishor 11.05.22

I didn’t even know that this quest could be failed ... It seems that I did everything as it was written - as a result I found the real killer without any problems, although I got scared when he ran away in my garden.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 11.05.22

I also went through everything, caught the killer red-handed, and killed.
If this is about someone who has a red-hot staff (you can still take it into service)

H
Havk999 11.05.22

But the real killer is this supreme vampire. And if you look closely at the priest, you can see that the handwriting is a little different and there is no formalin.

n
nikolashenka 11.05.22

Yaroslav Bondarev
So who with a poker is not a real killer

B
Beringer 11.05.22

For a correctly completed quest, they give 400 or 600 experience (I don’t remember exactly). If you do not get to the bottom of the truth, there are pennies left. Tried both options. The developers have made a catch there, for those who are quick to punish ... you can easily slip through a real killer.